Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 133

Thread: x[lan] Oct. 8-10th

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,428
    Images
    60

    Exclamation

    rumor has it x[fire] is willing to donate his allowance to fly rebecca out!!!

    :Suspiciou

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by x[visine]
    rumor has it x[fire] is willing to donate his allowance to fly rebecca out!!!

    :Suspiciou

    Ill donate mine to fly x[fire] out!!! but only if he brings his wizard hat. ;)

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,282
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by x[visine]
    rumor has it x[fire] is willing to donate his allowance to fly rebecca out!!!

    :Suspiciou
    nuh uh not happening cuz i am not 18 and cant go to this one :-(

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,572
    Images
    24
    The 18+ rule stands, x[member] or not. It's not something I or any of the other seniors decided, it's been passed down from the owners of the property and we have to respect that. It's not open for debate.

    There will be many more LANs in the future.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Anaheim, Southern California
    Posts
    2,519
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by x[gizmo]
    The 18+ rule stands, x[member] or not. It's not something I or any of the other seniors decided, it's been passed down from the owners of the property and we have to respect that. It's not open for debate.

    There will be many more LANs in the future.
    gizmo would they be open to having amish and flamer's parents sign dome type of agreement? I could bring a copy of one I made for the lan I held at my work or email it to you or them for their evaluation and or imput.

  6. #66
    YAY! I'll be there.

    Pr0phet, I can give you a ride if you still need one - no prob at all.

    cya

    ~Eliana
    ~Hawke

  7. #67
    awesome

    Chibi - Lady ill let you know pretty soon if I need one. I might have a rental car around that time depending if my my family is in town around those dates which it looks like they might be! But keep a spot for me just in case :D

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by x[jedi-pr0phet]
    awesome

    Chibi - Lady ill let you know pretty soon if I need one. I might have a rental car around that time depending if my my family is in town around those dates which it looks like they might be! But keep a spot for me just in case :D
    fo sho
    ~Hawke

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Reseda, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,094
    ill see ya guys there

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    2,299
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by x[visine]
    rumor has it x[fire] is willing to donate his allowance to fly rebecca out!!!

    :Suspiciou

    just remember I'm a first class bitch :D
    You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Anaheim, Southern California
    Posts
    2,519
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by x[rebequa]
    just remember I'm a first class bitch :D
    Second to none! Well... now it's a battle, who's the biggest bitch? Reb or Vent? For that matter Eileen and alibi should way in.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    1,743
    Images
    9
    im attracted to bitches. my x[wife] was a prime example
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    448
    Images
    5
    I got an email, does that mean im invited? if i can go i want a tshirt too

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    1,743
    Images
    9
    jebus. i had finished high school before you were even sperm
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."

  15. #75
    i guessing i'm not invited right?
    ;)

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    6,258
    Images
    3272
    if you are on these forums you are invited as long as you are 18+

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,469
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by x[sliver]
    if you are on these forums you are invited as long as you are 18+

    dont forget about the $30

  18. #78
    fo sho,
    but i dont know if u know me, i play battlefield 42 under alphawarlock.

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,161
    Images
    1261
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaCali
    fo sho,
    but i dont know if u know me, i play battlefield 42 under alphawarlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by x[sliver]
    if you are on these forums you are invited as long as you are 18+

    Mike, You're a real winner...

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    6,258
    Images
    3272
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaCali
    fo sho,
    but i dont know if u know me, i play battlefield 42 under alphawarlock.
    When your mom drops you off make sure she says hi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. World Cyber Games Oct. 6 ~ Oct. 10, 2004
    By x[sliver] in forum Special Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 07:40 PM
  2. Mark Your Calenders - May 10th
    By MeatMan in forum Random Thoughts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 02:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •