Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: x[lan] Oct. 8-10th

Images
    Chongo 13 and myself are gonna pay friday night when we get there, if thats not a problem ? Bump

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[buckem]
    Chongo 13 and myself are gonna pay friday night when we get there, if thats not a problem ? Bump
    Yea, that's fine.. But remember, you don't get the discount by paying at the door.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[chongo]
    Yea, that's fine.. But remember, you don't get the discount by paying at the door.
    Oh ok I see how it is... I always get the discount, but I'll give you an extra 5 why not... Looking forward to taking your money too dom..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[buckem]
    Oh ok I see how it is... I always get the discount, but I'll give you an extra 5 why not... Looking forward to taking your money too dom..
    Big words for such a little man!

hmm to go or not to go that is the ?
    The most electrifing gamer!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[chongo]
    Big words for such a little man!
    omfg the cheap shots, eh chongo ? I mean you do have to run around the shower to get wet and weigh like 85 pounds soaking wet .. :D (I still lub you dom)
    Last edited by x[buckism]; 09-23-2004 at 03:08 PM.

Images
    Bizzump, Updated Address!

FYI, whether you show up late or on time or only for a few hours you still need to pay full price for the LAN. $30 at the door. Same as our past few LANs. There will be plenty of good food, drink, games, and fun all weekend.. so you'll definitely get your money's worth. Hope this clears up confusion.

Address is 4329 Manchester Ave, Encinitas CA 92024. Look for a sign with a big X on it.

Images
    Oh yeah and no firearms Please! Had a few lans where people started pulling guns and shit on each other. Not cool. This is not the hood. We're all gamers for the same cause. I think. I'm issuing Gizmo a tazer gun. If anyone gets out of hand the next thing they will feel is urine running down their leg. Also if you are a new x member and have never been to a barn lan we have a surprise for you. It has to do with a nerf football, a 12amp car battery, a banana, and some ky jelly.
    x[chongo] "I love the hairy pits."

Quote Originally Posted by x[misuse]
    Oh yeah and no firearms Please! Had a few lans where people started pulling guns and shit on each other. Not cool. This is not the hood. We're all gamers for the same cause. I think. I'm issuing Gizmo a tazer gun. If anyone gets out of hand the next thing they will feel is urine running down their leg. Also if you are a new x member and have never been to a barn lan we have a surprise for you. It has to do with a nerf football, a 12amp car battery, a banana, and some ky jelly.
    OOOOOOOH ah ah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! This time bring a fully charged battery!!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

Dude we wouldnt have shot anyone on purpose. That one guy who was shoit in the ass with a 38 deserved it, he doesnt count

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    Holy shit are you serious? I was there when marine showed us his SKS and that was it. Never seen anyone actually pull a gun on others.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

i doubt it, con. The people at the LAN are more likely to do acts of gay parodies....and maybe without the joking involved.

Images
    CHRIST selflove !! bumping a year old thread lol

closing thread.

Thread Information