Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

Thread: 3 More Days !!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Santa Ana
    Posts
    4,205
    I'm can't go now That's my weekend to be on 24/7 hardware tech support. So I need to be with in a certain radious from my work in order to get parts to people that call in and get them that part with in 4 hours. And most of the errors and failures come on the weekends when companies do their annual rebooting of servers. Exodus is the worst but not too bad since it's local.


    Take lots of pictures so I can feel bad for not going.
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    1,752
    Images
    21
    Have some Tuna saved up. Catching a few Mako sharks on Thursday evening for everyone to eat. Fresh salsa as always, Kegs, guacamole, beer, soda, beer, bonfires, pokergames, the closet, 24hr gaming, pool, shuffleboard, xbox, dvd's, beer.... WTF else would you want? So you guys know the menu on this Lan is going to blow away any lan we've had before. Going all out Saturday night for this one. Doughnuts in the morning and 24hr Starbucks brewed...Who needs sleep?
    x[chongo] "I love the hairy pits."

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    1,752
    Images
    21
    Oh and my chick is bringing all her single friends on Sat night....All they want to do is drink and eat.
    x[chongo] "I love the hairy pits."

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by x[misuse]
    Oh and my chick is bringing all her single friends on Sat night....All they want to do is drink and eat.
    thats all?.....


    :D

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    People's Republik of Kalifornia in the Great US Banana Republik
    Posts
    2,738
    Images
    96
    I'll be there a little later on Friday because one of my professors invited us to go out on his boat after class

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Santa Ana
    Posts
    4,205
    Quote Originally Posted by x[misuse]
    Oh and my chick is bringing all her single friends on Sat night....All they want to do is drink and eat.
    God Damn it!! Rub it IN! And the fish is always fantastic! I mean how much more fresh fish can it be? And there is Pool and shuffle baord. Should I take a risk and just come? If dont get a call I'm going to be so pissed! I might show up on Sunday. And if I do I'll pay you. mmmmmmmk
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,428
    Images
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by x[misuse]
    Have some Tuna saved up. Catching a few Mako sharks on Thursday evening for everyone to eat. Fresh salsa as always, Kegs, guacamole, beer, soda, beer, bonfires, pokergames, the closet, 24hr gaming, pool, shuffleboard, xbox, dvd's, beer.... WTF else would you want? So you guys know the menu on this Lan is going to blow away any lan we've had before. Going all out Saturday night for this one. Doughnuts in the morning and 24hr Starbucks brewed...Who needs sleep?
    I LOVE YOU !!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,572
    Images
    24
    There's also gonna be some beer.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    1,171
    work is teh sux

    Have fun guys. Have a beer or two for me.

    Oh.. if you guys want some coffee beans n' shiz, let me know. I can send some down with whoever is leaving from San Jo.
    Last edited by x[penryn]; 10-06-2004 at 03:04 AM.

  10. #30
    im so sad i cant do the full friday gig to sunday. but yu know slackers... giz needs help
    be good to jason and his family
    I will be there sat night
    bring your money
    and your single malt scotch if you want to win....

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Peace UP , A-town Down
    Posts
    2,048
    Images
    17
    God dammit i'm hungry just reading missy's post!
    FU!
    ***** <-- FUCKING JEALOUS *******

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,161
    Images
    1261
    Quote Originally Posted by x[noble]
    im so sad i cant do the full friday gig to sunday. but yu know slackers... giz needs help
    be good to jason and his family
    I will be there sat night
    bring your money
    and your single malt scotch if you want to win....
    Never had a good single malt scotch. Who's going to pop my cherry to it? :P

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,572
    Images
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by x[chongo]
    Never had a good single malt scotch. Who's going to pop my cherry to it? :P
    I've gotcha covered. Gonna bring a couple bottles of single-single malt whiskey. Not really Scotch, but it's good single malt.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Hemet, Ca
    Posts
    766
    Images
    48
    One word

    Hawt

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    1,752
    Images
    21
    Oh yeah. 1 little thing. No grandpa and no aunt will be around. They are leaving for the weekend. OH SHIT!
    x[chongo] "I love the hairy pits."

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Your mom's bedroom
    Posts
    1,473
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by x[misuse]
    Oh yeah. 1 little thing. No grandpa and no aunt will be around. They are leaving for the weekend. OH SHIT!
    I guess this means we dont have to run the train on cory in the closet this time.. Its gonna be on the pool table with viso filming it.. Hawt damn.......


  17. #37
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    3,512
    Images
    52
    @_@ does this mean...... /fiddles with his fingers...... MALE STRIPPERS!?!

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Anaheim, Southern California
    Posts
    2,519
    Images
    1
    All of you are incredibly GAY. What to do... What to do... Imma break out the KY!

  19. #39
    have fun without me. assholes


    I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,428
    Images
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by x[ninjax]
    have fun without me. assholes
    why arn't you Sac fags going?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. counting the days
    By in forum Random Thoughts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2001, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •