View Poll Results: Which version of dota should be used for the lan tourney?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5.84c

10 62.50%
  • 6.04b

6 37.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: x[lan] DOTA 5.84b tourney

but what about the huge bugs with some of the skills? ie omnislash from juggernaut, nether swap with vengeful, and the blink strike that a few heros have

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[ninjax]
    but what about the huge bugs with some of the skills? ie omnislash from juggernaut, nether swap with vengeful, and the blink strike that a few heros have

Well those bugs are due to the battlnet patch and all versions are effected, as far as i understand... right? In this case, we will not consider it a bug... Since it is there ult, and you arent exploiting the game in some way... Hopefully it will get fixed soon. But doing tr should help remedy that some...
    i7 2600K + ATI 6990

um well if u consider the fact that the juggernaught will be able to omnislash until he runs outta mana not a bug then i guess u are fine. i feel sorry for the team who doesnt draw him in a game then, cause u automatically lost. if only there was a way to revert back to the old patch and then run that on a lan. that would be the best way to do it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[ninjax]
    um well if u consider the fact that the juggernaught will be able to omnislash until he runs outta mana not a bug then i guess u are fine. i feel sorry for the team who doesnt draw him in a game then, cause u automatically lost. if only there was a way to revert back to the old patch and then run that on a lan. that would be the best way to do it.
    agreed.... perhaps ill will look into that.
    i7 2600K + ATI 6990

Images
    Its not just the omnislash either, quite a few characters are bugged. Like for instance, aznx and I won 2v5 because Rhasta's wards refreshed almost instantly.

Images
    yeah, its all fuxored right now. and 6.x all the new heroes are way overpowered... Oh battlenet why did you have to ruin 5.84b with your shitty patch?
    i7 2600K + ATI 6990

lol thats what i was thinking. i was sitting there and it was updating and im like wtf? who patches a game 1.5 yrs after its last patch?

Images

lol

juggernaut aint shit compared to vengeful. LOL. Juggernaut is easy to take out. I'm yet to have any problems with juggernaut. Funny that everyone else is. :P

Images
    5.84c was released by a third party... Fixes all the char bugs and decreases load time to ~ 30 secs

So it maybe be 5.84c that we play at the lan!
    i7 2600K + ATI 6990

yeah jb, i played a game of it last night, and almost shit myself at the load time. the rumor is that guinsoo and company are trying to track this guy down and recruit him. oh, and raider, juggernaught isnt that easy to take out when he has 2 soul boosters and all he does is omnislash. did u forget that when he omni's hes invincible?

Images

heh

yeh, but Mana burn still rapes him. Have wards around so that u won't ever encounter him alone (hence with an ally or creeps around). Kill him early since he is saving for soul boosters he is VERY weak early. Since he is buying soul boosters his damage is low, and his crit is weak. Hence, it takes 2-3 omnislashes to be able to kill anything anyways...And by then u can get near a creep, blink, or get near an ally, or lothar's edge to be invisible. There are tons of counters. The best juggernaut would go for normal items still, maybe 1 null early, then normal damage items. Thus 1 omnislash still kills, and within 10-25 seconds u'll be able to get the mana for another (buy the 100 mana in 30 secs if needed as well). Currently 1 omnislash if the player buys mana items is too weak to kill.

u should play the buggy version against me then. its bugged, its not right move on. u guys should just use the 5.84c its a nice version, loads uber fast. i recommend it.

Images
    5.84c will be the xlan tourney version! It is currently the best balanced. This is final. Deal with it.
    i7 2600K + ATI 6990

lol no it isnt

Images

heh

Sounds good.

Images
    post before mine you say to use 5.84c, no you say it aint the best one.... you are on crack... 6.0x is all still fucked... major imbalances still.
    i7 2600K + ATI 6990

this was way before 6.03 and above came out. come on dude, think.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[jbrhymer]
    5.84c will be the xlan tourney version! It is currently the best balanced. This is final. Deal with it.
    why not 6.04b?...if anything i think it gives everyone an edge...not everyone has played it long enough to be cocky about it *cough scott cough* =P....and it is by far the most balanced version of 6.0...we dont know any of the bugs...just to make it fair...i mean some people are better at 84c than 04b...and plus every has had about the same experience on 04b as any other person...and if ppl think heroes are way too unbalanced still...84c has the most..clinkz..medusa..rzor..sa..lich..*ZEUS*..but also on 04b thos ehereos have been toned down or changed somewhat...and the new heroes have taken there place....lancer enigma axe enchantress?...and..the terrain looks so cool...how can u not love it?...oh yea...if anyone wants to complain about morphling...he doesn thave spell steal..it should be more of a challenge to play with...where as..we dont have to worry about sapphire water...which i think it isnt a bug...cuz what if he copied that mana regen item..restoring mana..instead of life...im sure NO ONE would bitch about it...so sapphire should not be considered a bug..its spell steal for christ sake

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRSX
    why not 6.04b?...if anything i think it gives everyone an edge...not everyone has played it long enough to be cocky about it *cough scott cough* =P....and it is by far the most balanced version of 6.0...we dont know any of the bugs...just to make it fair...i mean some people are better at 84c than 04b...and plus every has had about the same experience on 04b as any other person...and if ppl think heroes are way too unbalanced still...84c has the most..clinkz..medusa..rzor..sa..lich..*ZEUS*..but also on 04b thos ehereos have been toned down or changed somewhat...and the new heroes have taken there place....lancer enigma axe enchantress?...and..the terrain looks so cool...how can u not love it?...oh yea...if anyone wants to complain about morphling...he doesn thave spell steal..it should be more of a challenge to play with...where as..we dont have to worry about sapphire water...which i think it isnt a bug...cuz what if he copied that mana regen item..restoring mana..instead of life...im sure NO ONE would bitch about it...so sapphire should not be considered a bug..its spell steal for christ sake
    Personally, I like the ak47 & deagle combination. However I like mixing it up with a p90 rush from time to time depending on my spawn.

Office + TMP = Ownage. 4 guys. 1 tmp clip. Massive death.

:Suspiciou

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRSX

he forgot to add these so im gonna make up for them all.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thread Information