Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finger found in chili at Wendys!

Images

finger found in chili at Wendys!

Old news to some people, however I thought I'd share this article and ask some questions.

http://staging.hosted.ap.org/dynamic...03-23-22-36-22

After reading this article...:

1. Would you eat at wendys ever again?
    1a. If you said yes, would you order chili? (skip 1a if you said no to 1.)

Just kinda curious :)

1. yes.
    1a. no NEVER!

My sister worked at Wendy's when she was sixteen and and good friend worked at another one until just recently, and they both explicitly advised me never to eat the chili. I don't think they had fingers in theirs but seems like Wendy's chili is just universally a bad idea.

So, 1) yes I would still eat there, I really f'ing wish there was one in downtown Seattle and 1a) no I would not order the chili

shit happens guys. not the only time something like this has happened.

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

just adds flavor!

Images
    haha our cook lost the tip of his finger in a Oriental Chx Salad in San Diego.

That was supposed to be all hush hush. The company implemented stricter standards, at least in our region right afterwards. Im sure someone got a nice little lawsuit out of it.

Images
    1) hell no

Never going to that place again. My mind would play tricks with me...badtricks
    "I'll die someday, and it won't be mythical or magical, I'll just bite into a Twinkie and fall over!"

Images
    mmmmmmm.... finger licking good.
    http://www.myspace.com/needleseye

Corruption is inextricably woven into our nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Gak
    mmmmmmm.... finger licking good.
    hahahha
    <3

i would still go back there, no i wouldnt order the chili but i wouldnt have in the first place.
    wendys bacon cheeseburgers > all
    monkiessssssssss!

Quote Originally Posted by AmishMobster
    1) hell no

Never going to that place again. My mind would play tricks with me...badtricks
    I highly doubt that Amish. Sometimes regardless of how nasty fast food can be you get a sudden urge for it. I wish that was my chili with the nice finger because then I to could join the league for filing a lawsuit agaisnt a big fast food chain restaurant. And then I too would become a very rich asshole.

Images
    never eaten there before never wanted to eat there, and I think just sort of proves why I dont eat fast food.

the one thing I can say is this though, that the finger was most likely not from the wendy's that the chili it was bought at but from where the chili was made then shipped to all the wendy's locations.

also Id advise anyone that said yes they would eat there again, I can almost guarentee wendy's knew the finger was lost in the chili couldnt find it and sent it out anyways. so I wouldnt eat there.

this just comes from my teaches and shit at culinary school, and also personal opinion that if someone lost a finger wendy's corp or what ever it is knew

x[bouncy]
    "The devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked... White brown yellow and black color is not restricted... You have a self destructive destiny when your inflicted... And you'll be one of gods children that fell from the top... Theres no diversity because were burning in the melting pot... So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never cause a dance with the devil might last you forever..."

-Immortal Technique

Has anyone considered the possibility that maybe the woman who "found" the finger tip actually placed it in her chili herself for a big fat lawsuit? I don't know where she'd get a finger tip, but it's not an unheard of scam.

It's already on SNOPES too. To quote the snopes.com entry, "There is as yet no evidence that (as is often the case) someone intentionally put the finger in the chili in order to perpetrate a scam, but Ms. Ayala has retained a lawyer, who told the Mercury News:

"All I can say is she has suffered tremendously," Jeffrey Janoff, a San Jose a$$ttorney, said. "People are making jokes about this, but this is a really serious thing. How many people have bitten into human flesh? It's revolting."

work in the restaurant business long enough and u will understand what meat is talkin about. people try to scam u all the time. what is the manager gonna say? no? yeah right, my restaurant alone probably gives out a good 200-250 a day in food to scammers.

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Images
    The Wendy's restaurant temporarily closed but reopened later that evening (although they maintained they had run out of chili for the day).
    roflcakes! coincidence?

Out the 100TX, through the Linksys router, down the cable modem, over the tap,

off the bridge, past the node, straight up the gateway, around the cap, past the head end office....
    Nothin' but 'Net

That Wendy's is right down the street from me.

I've never eaten there -- but I wish I HAD been the one to bite into a finger.

1) I've always wanted to try some human chillllliiii...

2) $$$lawsuit$$$setforlife$$$

Just sayin'. The local paramedics came by and told me all about it.
    Hell is--other people!

Images
    the people didn't check for the woman's DNA?
    ........-_-

This about the finger found in the Wendys chili !!! i work for Wendys here in Winnipeg... And i can tell you that all of the stuff that goes into the chili is premixed... and we just put it together and cook it !!! so i don't think that an emplyee would not notice a finger in the chili !!!

:Suspiciou
    Quote Originally Posted by poorpoorpoorcows
    This about the finger found in the Wendys chili !!! i work for Wendys here in Winnipeg... And i can tell you that all of the stuff that goes into the chili is premixed... and we just put it together and cook it !!! so i don't think that an emplyee would not notice a finger in the chili !!!

Quote Originally Posted by poorpoorpoorcows
    The meat comes in a bucket, yo.

Some poor dude owed Guido some money and got put through a meat processor.
    Hell is--other people!

1) Nah, i dont go to Wendy's. I had it a couple of times and thought it was just okay. The whole finger in the chili thing just makes it easier for me not to eat there.
    Lawk

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[ninjax]
    work in the restaurant business long enough and u will understand what meat is talkin about. people try to scam u all the time. what is the manager gonna say? no? yeah right, my restaurant alone probably gives out a good 200-250 a day in food to scammers.
    I still remember that couple at table 9 that put bugs in their food.

Thread Information