Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finger found in chili at Wendys!

Images
    "A Finger? Shit, I can get you a finger in an afternoon..."

Update! Lawsuit Dropped

Anna Ayala ... finger muncher

The plot thickens. She has dropped the lawsuit suddenly after a woman has come forward with info that her fingertip was bitten off by an exotic cat she owns... near where Anna Ayala lives.

A woman has come forward saying her fingertip was bitten off by a leopard she owns in Pahrump Nevada, a town 50 miles from Las Vegas Nevada where Anna Ayala (the 'victim') lives. The fingertip could not be reattached and was last seen in a bag of ice at the hospital near Las Vegas. After hearing of the finger "tip" (insert bad joke here), Anna Ayala all of a sudden decided it is too much effort and emotional distress to go on with the lawsuit. This is still developing and they are going to DNA test the woman in Pahrump to see if it's her fingertip.

What she was saying 2 weeks ago

What she's saying now

Watch the newsfeed video (linked under the Wendy's picture). Ayala's a$$ttorney says it's "too emotional" for her to continue with the lawsuit... too much trouble and "not worth the effort". Excuse me? "Not worth the effort"? She (and especially HE) stood to make millions off this, and Wendy's has lost tons of money. Plus, she has a history of sueing a fastfood chain before as well as a few other corporations. Her attorney also claims she's "on medication".

I definitely smell a backpeddling rat. Could it be that I'm right again? muahahah ... if it's proven she planted the finger in her chili herself, Wendy's is going ram that fingertip so far up her ass, she'll be paying for it till the day she dies.

*on a side note, I just noticed in one of the articles that the woman who's fingertip was bitten off won't speak to anyone at all, and she has an attorney in Los Angeles speaking for her. Who'll give odds that the woman who got her fingertip bitten off is in cahoots with Anna Ayala? That's conspiracy, that's a felony. This could get real good in the next week or two
    Last edited by MeatMan; 04-14-2005 at 10:31 AM.

Images
    yeah I seen this on the news last night, pretty interesting shit. I wonder how they are connected, assuming it is her fingertip. Hmmmmm

The plot thickens...

Images
    Don't release the ballons yet meat.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/14/we....ap/index.html

Sandy Allman, 59, lost a 3/4-inch fingertip February 23 in the attack by a spotted leopard being kept at her home in rural Pahrump, about 60 miles west of Las Vegas.

Las Vegas resident Anna Ayala claimed she found a 1 1/2-inch fingertip on March 22 while eating at a Wendy's in San Jose.

I always secretly doubt these type of claims. Still, you need to let the investigation find out the truth.
    x[dmitri]
    Why are we here?
    Because we are here.
    Roll the bones.

Images
    I have eaten at Wendy's everyday since I got out of the hospital Monday.

One of the only places I can eat at with out getting sick.

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    What were you in the hospital for?
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[con]
    What were you in the hospital for?
    My Crohn's Disease

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    Ouch.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[visine]
    My Crohn's Disease

Did it take awhile to diagnose you? I know a guy that has that and it took doctor's almost 2 years to figure it out. He lost like 50 lbs and looked like dogshit. I was telling everyone that he probably had aids due to the frequency of doctor visits, the rapid weight loss and his skank for a girlfriend.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzsaw
    Did it take awhile to diagnose you? I know a guy that has that and it took doctor's almost 2 years to figure it out. He lost like 50 lbs and looked like dogshit. I was telling everyone that he probably had aids due to the frequency of doctor visits, the rapid weight loss and his skank for a girlfriend.

I was diagnosed when I was 16... I turn 28 Sunday

I went from 290lbs to 165lbs at 16. last november I went from 280lbs to 235lbs. I was 220lbs while in hospital earlier this week.

it was in remission for over 10 years, now I'm all fucky

Quote Originally Posted by x[dmitri]
    Don't release the ballons yet meat.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/04/14/we....ap/index.html

I always secretly doubt these type of claims. Still, you need to let the investigation find out the truth.
    Can I release the balloons now?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...2/finger22.TMP

The bitch is the poster child for the word ghetto, especially after all the charged racism accusations and feigning to the ENTIRE WORLD ON TV that she was brutalized by police and had actually bitten into a finger. It's always somebody elses fault, even when they're the ones that set it up and BLEW IT.

Now we wait to find out the details... and where she got the finger. I still smell conspiracy with the provider of the finger, whoever it was. I'm betting on the lady in Pahrump, Nevada who got her finger bit off by the cheetah, or leopard, or alley cat, or whatevr it was.

Images
    Yes, you can release the balloons now

I think they already ruled out the finger bitten off by the cat as they are different sizes (unless that information was incorrect).
    x[dmitri]
    Why are we here?
    Because we are here.
    Roll the bones.

I just read that today. They don't think it's the cat lady's finger, but they're going to DNA test her anyway to be sure. The cat lady says the chili finger's too big to be hers. However, forensic scientists are saying that the finger and the cat ladys blood type are the same. They're also saying that it still could have been the cat ladys finger and the piece could have swelled up if it had been simmering in chili in Anna Ayala's kitchen in preparation for it to be pitched into the chili at the Wendy's restaurant as part of her plan. The DNA test will be the only way to know for sure.

Thread Information