Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some people should learn how to drive or be executed

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by redscare
    same ole shit diffrent day. workin on finishing school
    Sounds like me, except that I don't get to finish work, unless I retire.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

Inyourface1650 Guest
    the ones that are bad out here are the teenage girls. On cell phones of course.
    Blondes just make it worse.

Images
    the other mechanic in my shop has some very odd views on the world.
    1 that comes to mind while i read this post is "anyone that can be blinded by dental floss, shouldnt be behind the wheel of anything...."
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."

Images
    Anyone that doesn't know that the fast lane is called the fast lane because people go fast there needs to have the holy shit beat out of them. Then given a bus pass and have their car taken away. Nobody knows to move to the fucking right when cars come up on them and then get all holier than thou. Or they are too busy doing something OTHER than driving to take the time to realize what cocksuckers they are being.

Then there are the people that see they need to switch lanes and jam on their brakes. WHY?! then theres the others that blindly switch lanes and don't understand why you are pissed that you just downloaded some brownware while making an emergency lane change. How about the Fucking idiot ass Mexican gardners that really load up those trucks, get in the carpool lane and go 45mph while dropping all kinds of shit behind them? I know those fuckers can drive cause when I drive in Mexico they know to MOVE THE FUCK OVER INTO THE GODDAMN RIGHT LANES WHEN PEOPLE COME UP ON THEIR ASSES!

And we wonder why theres road rage. My question isn't why, but why isn't there more, cause some of these fuckers deserve a nice beat down. Its the fuckers that can't drive that make traffic WAY worse than it would be.

Make everyone take the tests in stickshifts, and in SUVs and for crissakes make the test better and more realistic. No more of this coasting through in some automatic tercel BS then buying the most biggest SUV on the planet with a DVD system playing 24/7. FUCK that. You test in what you drive bitch.

Images
    Haha Corwyn, did you just get off the road or something bro? I totally agree with what your saying...the funny thing is, I find people only do this crap in California. When I go out of the state, it seems like driver courtesy takes a huge leap up. People move over to the right if there's a car behind them, and they let you in the lane if your blinker is on. CA is just full of discourteous assholes....

Images
    I had the funniest idea today..... As I was having to pass on the right these fuckholes today. Why not take a picture of each one and post it. Maybe if we all start taking pictures and list their offense we can embarass some people. I need to get a new digital camera though....

yanno, what...

"caution asian driver" bumper stickers would be a hit...follow the offender home...and slap on after they park

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[adambomb]
    When I go out of the state, it seems like driver courtesy takes a huge leap up. People move over to the right if there's a car behind them, and they let you in the lane if your blinker is on. CA is just full of discourteous assholes....
    Assholes yes, but also the pace of life is slightly lower in other states.

I was in Salt Lake City 12 years ago driving on their state highway. The posted speed limit was 35. Those people ALL drive at no more than 36mph. No one was in a rush. No one whipped out a rubber dildo to beat the living shit out of an asshole driving at speed limit.

We Californians are slightly different.

I was in Missouri 3 years ago and I observed the same thing. People there aren't in a hurry. They are more courteous because they aren't in a hurry.

Admittedly, I get angry driving sometimes. Much less now than before when I was in my early 20s. My philosophy is "if I'm late, well, driving 10mph faster won't get me there on time." I might as well enjoy the drive.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

Images
    Pace of life is different. Cost of living is different. Expectations are different. People here have zero slack or tolerance for a minute or 2 late. Californians work their asses off in jobs compared to other states. I have buddies that have moved out of state used to their 12-14 hour days going in to new jobs and they work 8 hours and can't believe the time they have left over. Its a different pace of life here. Our weakest link here is the freeways and allowing for shitty drivers is going to be a luxury we are going to need to forgo at some point.

Images
    Dumb bitch?

<embed src="http://ebaumsworld.com/ml_player2.swf" FlashVars="sharelink=http%3A%2F%2Ftaf.ebaumsworld. com%2Fform.php%3Frid%3D195%26ref%3D/2007/01/another-bad-driver.html&stream=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebaumsworld.co m/2007/01/another-bad-driver.flv" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

embed not working go here

http://ebaumsworld.com/2007/01/another-bad-driver.html
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.
    But when life hands you a bunch of crap, don't make anything.
    Trust me on this one."

Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

How do I set my laser printer on stun?

Quote Originally Posted by buzzsaw View Post
    best way to blind an asian is to put a windshield in front of them.
    LOL

Thread Information