Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My experience seeing "Crash".

Images

My experience seeing "Crash".

For those who dont know, Crash is basically a movie about how everyone is racist. So I watch it at a theater with a majority of older white people, a few asian couples, myself and my wife, who are mid to late twenties, and 4 black teenagers behind me. The nasty thing about stereotypes is that they sometimes fit and the majority of the time they dont. In this case they fit.

This is a pretty serious movie, and I still dont get it why people think they can talk through the movie. These black teens constantly validated all sorts of stereotypes. The Irony is, is that they were validating the very thing that was on the fucking screen. Yet they were so ignorant, they didnt even think once about the seriousness of this movie. They were constantly shouting nigga this and oh that nigga got jacked and laughing when the black actors (Larenz Tate and Ludachris) were performing crimes. Their responses no doubt prove to me that their only reason for seeing the movie was cause they thought Ludachris was going to bust a freestyle. When white actors were on the screen being racists to blacks, they got all offended "fuckin racist pig", but when the persian was being racists to mexicans they laugh, and ignorantly called the persian "Fuckin ARAB". Im not surprised at how people dissappoint me, but the irony of this experience just made me have to write about it.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    I do what I do best, take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.

Images
    So naturally you got up in the middle of the movie and said "STFU you ignorant racist niggers!" right?

Images
    I asked them politely to be quiet, but I had to respect the fact that I was outnumbered. Plus my wife and mother-in-law were there, so it would have been hard to get the necessary crazy out to take em on without comprimising my future appearance.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    I do what I do best, take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.

u should call lonewolf and i. we are always down to up our fighting to level 2!

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[ninjax]
    u should call lonewolf and i. we are always down to up our fighting to level 2!

I can kick both their asses with both hands tied behind my back. Call me when you get to level 23 fags!
    I am Arthur King of the Britain’s! The Bitain’s? Who are the Bitains? I thought we were an autonomous collective!

Twitch Guest
    Welcome to the human race x[johnblaze]. People are fuckin pigs the whole lot of them. It's always funny when it's happening to someone else but when it's happening to you it fuckin sucks. One day hopefully we'll all realize that we're part of one race the human race and stop drawing lines between black, asian, white,and mexican. When that day happens I predict great things will happen for all of humanity and we'll finally drag ourselves out of poverty, disease, and war.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[aries]
    I can kick both their asses with both hands tied behind my back. Call me when you get to level 23 fags!
    And I can make you my prison bitch.

Corpse jizzacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch
    Welcome to the human race x[johnblaze]. People are fuckin pigs the whole lot of them. It's always funny when it's happening to someone else but when it's happening to you it fuckin sucks. One day hopefully we'll all realize that we're part of one race the human race and stop drawing lines between black, asian, white,and mexican. When that day happens I predict great things will happen for all of humanity and we'll finally drag ourselves out of poverty, disease, and war.
    that whole paragraph made me laugh

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch
    I hope that doesn't happen or Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be out of the only job they know how to do.....making minorities believe they are still oppressed.

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago. We arrived at Luxor at 2am on Friday morning. There were a lot of young black men there. Must have been hip hop night or wannna be gansta night.

Why do I say that? These guys were all acting as macho as possible. They hit on every single young woman walking by. Two white woman turned around and said to one "you are the type of guy I will never talk to." To which the young black man said "I'm the type of nigga..." Every other word out of their mouths is nigga this or nigga that. Fortunately I know not all black people act this way.

I think the problem with some of these people is that they walk around with a chip on their shoulder. They believe the society owes them one. They want to be treated as equals, but sees racism whenever something doesn't suit their taste.

I am Asian. Have I been discriminated against? Maybe. Probably. But I wouldn't know. Why? I don't see racism around every corner. If someone treats me poorly, I give him the benefit of the doubt. He could have had a bad day. We all have bad days. I refuse to use racism as an excuse or a leverage for anything. Racism is a powerful word that's been overused by certain victim groups. I will use the word only on rare occasions.

Another reason that I don't encounter racism could be that I don't expect them from anyone. I don't walk around with a chip on my shoulder. I treat everyone like how I want to be treated. White people don't owe me anything. Neither does anyone else.

People who use racism as an escape mechanism are racists themselves. They see skin color rather than differences in philosophy. Everything is a plot against them by the system. Hatred has colored their judgement.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    Oh, by the way, I can't be racist. I'm not white.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

oh i hate niggers,some niggers can be cool,but some are just niggers

Quote Originally Posted by MArksman
    dude marks, cut that shit out man. thats just not cool. and if u were tryin to quote Chris Rock u got it horribly wrong. Knock it off.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MArksman
    WHY ARE YOU HERE
    WE HATED YOU IN SOF
    WHY WOULD WE ENJOY YOuR COMPANY NOW

omg ..im drunk

and a dick

BUT ITS TURE SO LEAVE KTHNX

cause i wanna be here, is that a crime?

it is if ur gonna say racist shit like that mang.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[stryker]
    WHY ARE YOU HERE
    WE HATED YOU IN SOF
    WHY WOULD WE ENJOY YOuR COMPANY NOW

omg ..im drunk

and a dick

BUT ITS TURE SO LEAVE KTHNX
    hmm 4 irish car bombs and a couple carlton drafts and my caps lock key gets stuck

wierd

Quote Originally Posted by x[stryker]
    hmm 4 irish car bombs and a couple carlton drafts and my caps lock key gets stuck

wierd
    that's funny. you tell him to kick rocks and you're bragging about your mass consumption of 4 irish car bombs. oh yeah, the irish are white, they can't possibly be the victims of stereotyping... huh?

you should quit drinking until your other nut drops

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan
    that's funny. you tell him to kick rocks and you're bragging about your mass consumption of 4 irish car bombs. oh yeah, the irish are white, they can't possibly be the victims of stereotyping... huh?

you should quit drinking until your other nut drops

First off an “Irish car bomb” is the name of a drink, and to say you drank 4 or 10 of them is not at all “stereotyping”. I mean, I guess he could say that he had “three fourths of a glass of Guinness, with a layered shot of Irish cream liquor and Irish whiskey” but I think even you would agree that saying an “Irish car bomb” is much more simple! Now, I think everyone here knows of your need to put down others to make yourself feel better about your life. And if they don’t, they do now! Just in the future if could keep it to things that do not make you look petty, that would be great!

thx,

P.S. I am Irish, and I WILL put a fucking bomb in your car!!!!

the point was lost on you

Thread Information