Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: My experience seeing "Crash".

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Salem OR
    Posts
    588
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan
    the point was lost on you
    Thats it, one car bomb for you, comming right up!!!

  2. #22
    meat, there is really no reason to get on strykers nuts. we know marks from sof2 and he was merely giving him some shit. then came back later when he was quasi sober and made a funny remark about it. seriously man u dont have to be a dick to everyone.


    I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,020
    Images
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by x[ninjax]
    meat, there is really no reason to get on strykers nuts. we know marks from sof2 and he was merely giving him some shit. then came back later when he was quasi sober and made a funny remark about it. seriously man u dont have to be a dick to everyone.
    indeed!
    go fire your intelli-remarks on some other unsuspecting victim

  4. #24
    mmmmm i love shit

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    !nSaNeD!eGo, Kalifornia
    Posts
    4,519
    i'm just calling a spade, a spade. you can't handle the truth!

  6. #26
    u have no idea what you are talkin about meat. just let it go.


    I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Salem OR
    Posts
    588
    Images
    3
    Dude, your ignorance just amazes me, you are the one missing the point! If stryker was the one who first named the drink ďan Irish car bombĒ then yes you have a point. But I am sure he was not even of age to drink, when the drink was named. In fact the funniest thing about it is that I would bet you anything that an Irish man made up the drink, judging by what is in it.

    P.S. No matter how much you piss me off with your opinions or what kind of close minded shit you say meat. I will always love you, because you keep these forums full of drama and fun to read. So for that, I thank you!

  8. #28
    p.s. stryker is 200 yrs old. he named the drink.


    I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Anaheim, Southern California
    Posts
    2,519
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan
    the point was lost on you

    Agreed!
    I am Arthur King of the Britainís! The Bitainís? Who are the Bitains? I thought we were an autonomous collective!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,020
    Images
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by x[ninjax]
    p.s. stryker is 200 yrs old. he named the drink.
    I once played blackjack with Rasputin
    bitch owes me five ruples.

  11. #31
    ala Chris Rock

    "There's black people, and there's niggers. The niggers HAVE GOT TO GO"

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Salem OR
    Posts
    588
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by x[phelpz]
    ala Chris Rock

    "There's black people, and there's niggers. The niggers HAVE GOT TO GO"
    That is such a stereotypical white person thing to say. Why donít you run along now and watch some reruns of the OC! J/K

  13. #33
    Chris Rock is black

    And im hung like a black man

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale! Structurally Complete MiG-21 "Fishbed" Fighter
    By MeatMan in forum Random Thoughts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 12:45 PM
  2. The "Induce Act": Senate Bill Amendment S. 2560
    By MeatMan in forum Political / Religious B.S.
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2004, 04:53 PM
  3. Seems like April Fools - Jack Ass Blasts "Jackass"
    By x[fokker] in forum Random Thoughts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 11:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •