Thread: i'm not liking this...

Images

i'm not liking this...

Your Rights Online: Congress to Overhaul Patent Law

Posted by ScuttleMonkey on Monday August 22, @08:29PM
    from the idle-hands dept.
    karvind writes "According to story at law.com, 'lawmakers in Washington are considering changes to the patent code that would bring U.S. law closer to intellectual property standards in the rest of the industrialized world.' The stated result of Patent Reform Act of 2005, HR 2795 is supposed to make the system work 'more efficiently' and be 'less prone to litigation.'"

(from slashdot.org)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by biohazard
    Your Rights Online: Congress to Overhaul Patent Law

Posted by ScuttleMonkey on Monday August 22, @08:29PM
    from the idle-hands dept.
    karvind writes "According to story at law.com, 'lawmakers in Washington are considering changes to the patent code that would bring U.S. law closer to intellectual property standards in the rest of the industrialized world.' The stated result of Patent Reform Act of 2005, HR 2795 is supposed to make the system work 'more efficiently' and be 'less prone to litigation.'"

(from slashdot.org)

What's your point bro? Just wondering what it is? Give us an opinion, please.
    I am Arthur King of the Britainís! The Bitainís? Who are the Bitains? I thought we were an autonomous collective!

all i know about that crap is it has my dad working till like midnight every night.
    monkiessssssssss!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[aries]
    What's your point bro? Just wondering what it is? Give us an opinion, please.

getting a feeling that they will try to charge for media like in EU... or try to get thier way

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozak
    all i know about that crap is it has my dad working till like midnight every night.
    on what

Images
    As it stands right now, our patent laws are REALLy retarded, the change is needed and the reason and changes they are making are pretty sensible. These changes are mostly for digital patents
    Vin Diesel once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!

Thread Information