Thread: Sign This!

Sign This!

http://www.petitiononline.com/ctrlpanl/petition.html

Hopefully those ATI fux0rz will get the hint. Their customer service sucks as well, but I'd be happy with just the control panel

Images
    OR!

You could go to http://www.omegadrivers.net/ and get them. They come with ATI Tray Tools which in my opinion is a better application.

Out the 100TX, through the Linksys router, down the cable modem, over the tap,

off the bridge, past the node, straight up the gateway, around the cap, past the head end office....
    Nothin' but 'Net

Images
    yea i used omega drivers as well when i had my ati card, it ran alot better when i played source, but i had the AIW and i couldnt use the tv software or anything, but maybe that was just me
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

Ya, I use ATITT as well and it is great. I'm still sad that they dropped the control panel for something that is so crappy. wtf were they thinking

That control panel used to work on my old cards, but now all I get is that stupid cti.exe error. So now, I just run the drivers only. And when you go to ATI's site, you don't get any answers to the problem. GAY!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information