Thread: paintballin on the 7th

Images

paintballin on the 7th

hey guys just wondering if any of you wanna come up here and go pb with us, either jungle island or sc village. we gonna try and get enough for private group
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

Images
    so no one going eh?..lawl!
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

What time? How about next weekend. I think I could pull together 5 people.
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

Images
    well its gonna be during daytime 9-4, and i dont know about next weekend cuz we made palns for this weekend, and we had a post up a few months back about pbin on the 7th, if some of u live too far i got room in my house for a few of u guys to crash. and then u can just wak eup in the mornign and go to the park

sounds like a plan will there be booze? lol :)

I'm going are you going Kaj? Kbot u better come i wanna frag ur ass lol get some activity on this thread god damnit.

Images
    yea seriosuly, if u guys need a place to crash friday nite and then sat mornign we head to the park u can crash at my place. hope u dont mind sleeping on the floor

Quote Originally Posted by jake
    I'm going are you going Kaj? Kbot u better come i wanna frag ur ass lol get some activity on this thread god damnit.
    I can't go, I have an appointment to get this laser treatment to quit smoking on that day at 10am.

I'll go on the next one, but lets do the marine base, no 45 minute lines for co2 or air. But we have to plan ahead because in order to schedule, you have to email Camp Penelton and mail in a check. Talk about slow boat, but worth it.
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

rsx, since your not on aim, how many do u got going? and give me more info, im not sure now that i can go because my mom is at work for 3 days and i have dogs to take care of. get back to me l8t.

And RSX wonders to himself, "who are these people?" and ignores us and goes and has a great time paintballing. You ass!
    Thomas Jefferson

Images
    lol i didnt even go, my cuzn ended up canceling the trip, but next itme ill give u guys a heads up a few weeks before so you fegs can plan it out request off work, hows that laser thing? u still craving cigs at all?

How bout next weekend, since kaj said he could maybe bring 5 other guys?

Images
    well, i wont have my gun for another 2 weeks, im getting the e2 put on it, so as soon as i get it back, its on for sure

Quote Originally Posted by x[rsx]
    well, i wont have my gun for another 2 weeks, im getting the e2 put on it, so as soon as i get it back, its on for sure
    ah you fag why cant you put it on urself? i need to get a drop forward and a commando kit :O.

Images
    cuz im not getting it myself, my friend plays for a team and is hookin me up with it along with dye boomstick, but dont get the commando kit its the gayest thing ever, just get the low pressure kit, drop forward, and a stiffi barrel. its carbon fiber its really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by x[rsx]
    lol i didnt even go, my cuzn ended up canceling the trip, but next itme ill give u guys a heads up a few weeks before so you fegs can plan it out request off work, hows that laser thing? u still craving cigs at all?
    Cool I can go in a couple of weeks as well. The laser thing worked. I'm smoke free and have been since Saturday. I have some cravings but not intense ones. I think that has to do with the laser. But so far it's easy :D I'm a fucking none smoker! I can't believe it!
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj
    Cool I can go in a couple of weeks as well. The laser thing worked. I'm smoke free and have been since Saturday. I have some cravings but not intense ones. I think that has to do with the laser. But so far it's easy :D I'm a fucking none smoker! I can't believe it!
    Awesome, give us a update in 2 weeks and tell us if you had a relapse. O and about the paintball thing, Kaj can you get anything going with your buddies to paintball at Camp Pendleton?

Thread Information