Thread: insomnia 1, me 0

Images

insomnia 1, me 0

w00t.........
    i've been lying on my bed for the past 6 hours and i haven't been asleep for 1 minute..........

and i have work in about an hour....gonna be working for 9 hours and going to class for 2........GONNA BE A GREAT DAY!
    k......
    /end rant -_-

Images
    eat bbq pork ribs, or drink a box of wine, both work like a champ

Images
    i thought this post was going to be about you vs the alliance guild insomnia on tichondrius.

....ugh

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    The worst thing about insomnia is that you fall asleep right when you should be up to go to work or school. Not only are you late as usual, you're more tired than usual.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[con]
    The worst thing about insomnia is that you fall asleep right when you should be up to go to work or school. Not only are you late as usual, you're more tired than usual.
    OMG
    I FEEL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SO TRU!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[con]
    Yep, I feel ya, too. About the same time every year I get to where I just don't get tired at night. You sit up watching shitty infomercials, women's golf and Banana Splits reruns until you look up at the clock and realize its 5am. Shit!!! I've gotta be at work at 8!!! Okay, I'll doze for an hour or so, take a cold shower and I'll be fine for work. Then your phone rings. It's your boss' secretary asking why you're still at home at 10:30 on a work day.

Been there, done that... more than once...

Out the 100TX, through the Linksys router, down the cable modem, over the tap,

off the bridge, past the node, straight up the gateway, around the cap, past the head end office....
    Nothin' but 'Net

Thread Information