Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silent Hill

Images

Silent Hill

anyone seen it yet? i saw it, was a little dissapointing yet still pretty visually amazing, im curious to try the game now. i would love to see how the movie and game come together.

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Don't tell me anything. I haven't seen it yet.
    "I six packed the Fish!?"

I liked it, I thought they got the feel of the game in the movie just right.

Images
    Sucked ass. It looked fantastic, but it just didn't feel like the game did. It bounced around a lot, they slapped you in the face with certain parts of the story line and left very little to be discovered. Half the fun of the game was waiting for everything to unfold. Also, the game was scary.. really god damned fucking scary. The movie wasn't shit.. nothing more than a drama with witchcraft and gore.

I'm disappointed that I wasted $10, and I will not be buying it on DVD.

Images

Silent Hill

I thought it was a great movie. It did a great job in creating a whole new idea to me and didnt leave any details out that left me wondering.

I do agree that the end was weak and the storyline a a bit to linear.

Maybee I think it's better because the night before I saw the move American Dreams which was not only a waste of my money but also a complete waste of my life and almost demanded mt 2 hrs back.

Anyways I too am curious to play the game.

P.S. I didnt like all of the retarded highschoolers making farting noises and laughing, completely ruins the atmosphere
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.
    But when life hands you a bunch of crap, don't make anything.
    Trust me on this one."

Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

How do I set my laser printer on stun?

Images
    The sound kept clipping in our theater, and the center channel would keep cutting out. That might have made me a little less happy with it than normal.

Images
    I wont be buying the movie on DVD... but I thought the movie was great. I thought the cone head looken fool was kick ass! I wanted to see more of him. I give it a 4 out of 5 sushi rating!!

Sushi Rating:

Images
    WORST...MOVIE...EVER.

I honestly left the theatre trying to think of a movie that was worse, and the closest I got to coming up with an answer was 3 hours later -- Bloodrayne.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[gizmo]
    Sucked ass. It looked fantastic, but it just didn't feel like the game did. It bounced around a lot, they slapped you in the face with certain parts of the story line and left very little to be discovered. Half the fun of the game was waiting for everything to unfold. Also, the game was scary.. really god damned fucking scary. The movie wasn't shit.. nothing more than a drama with witchcraft and gore.

I'm disappointed that I wasted $10, and I will not be buying it on DVD.
    Like we all believe you buy anything on DVD anyway.

Game kicks ass!

I played the very first and it freaked the hell out of me. :)
    I am Arthur King of the Britainís! The Bitainís? Who are the Bitains? I thought we were an autonomous collective!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[conco]
    I wont be buying the movie on DVD... but I thought the movie was great. I thought the cone head looken fool was kick ass! I wanted to see more of him. I give it a 4 out of 5 sushi rating!!

Sushi Rating:

Like you'd know sushi after our stint in L.A. and our first lan together bitch!

Just because you went to Japan'o'rama doesn't mean you know shit.
    I am Arthur King of the Britainís! The Bitainís? Who are the Bitains? I thought we were an autonomous collective!

Images
    lol aries, dont blame that little stint on me! hahaha all someone said was " lets find some cheaper sushi" and we merely went for a ride! not my fault we stopped at a place where there was a white guy maken sushi. haha

Images
    I could not take that cop seriously dressed in that leather uniform. Dumb broad.

I think It started off awsome then just got boring towards the end. The effects and gore were sick though.

Images
    I just got back from it. I gotta say it wasn't scary.
    all i could think about in the movie was perverted stuff. Looking at the boobs. watching the cop in that skimpy leather uniform. and the nurse scene. my dick got hard. Actually I was waiting for some kind of sex. LOL

overall it was a waste of money. anyone watched the sentinel?

Images
    Yeah the dyke cop rocked that leather pretty fucking well. Interesting concept they were going for... Flatter more round boobs, not huge croud pleasing milk jugs.

Images
    wasnt too bad, they used the SH 2 & 3 soundtrack and alot of the sound effects were familiar.

the acting was on par with the game too :)

as a SH fan, i enjoyed it, even though they could have done better with the plot, like explain wtf was going on exactly, instead of a generalization.

Quote Originally Posted by x[gizmo]
    Yeah the dyke cop rocked that leather pretty fucking well. Interesting concept they were going for... Flatter more round boobs, not huge croud pleasing milk jugs.

x[doughboy] Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by x[ninjax]
    anyone seen it yet? i saw it, was a little dissapointing yet still pretty visually amazing, im curious to try the game now. i would love to see how the movie and game come together.
    It had a lot of similar elements to the first game, and some of the monsters from the second game.

I really liked the movie. Apparently, a lot of the boring parts of the movie were added in due to some executive ass munch wanting to throw in the exposition into the mix because he was confused. I'm definitely buying it when it comes to DVD. I really really want to see the original directors cut.

For me it got the feel of the game pretty accurately. I wasn't really scared at all by any of the games, but they did manage to make me feel uneasy/uncomfortable, and it was the same for this movie.

Images
    When she had to go through the nurses I started singing "thriller". Fucking funny. The cop chick reminded me of the strippers in American Wedding. The movie was horrible though. I never finished the game.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by _g_
    á Cybil Bennett - Silent Hill; secondary character. A police officer from Brahms, a town next to Silent Hill. She came to Silent Hill to investigate everything that was going on. She gives Harry his first weapon and depending on the course that you take through the game, you can help save her life... or kill her yourself.

God damned whipper-snappers....I can't believe some of you have never played Silent Hill.

Then again, you were probably watching Power Rangers when that game came out.

Thread Information