Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long does it take for a dick to talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj View Post
    I have a license to carry a concealed weapon but I donít' own a weapon anymore. And you have to re test I think... can't remember. Tex? You have to pass a psycho test before they will even consider it. I hate acronyms.. Thanks.
    depends on state no psy. test in ca or az or tex but in CA have to have good reason to carry, like you carry alot of cash ( no not drug dealer) like jeweler etc.. or some good excuse list here http://www.equalccw.com/dennisgc.html

Images
    CCW, whatever, if people weren't fucking SHEEP waiting to be slaughtered people would have lived, what happened to the spirit of Flight 93, if someone comes in blasting, it's TIME for fucking heroes.

Die Throwing a Desk, or die cowering underneath one.

I read that he was in one room for 90 seconds, taking his time, aiming, firing, and RELOADING.

sayteam: RUSH BITCHES!!! GO GO GO!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[mr.bitch] View Post
    CCW, whatever, if people weren't fucking SHEEP waiting to be slaughtered people would have lived, what happened to the spirit of Flight 93, if someone comes in blasting, it's TIME for fucking heroes.

Die Throwing a Desk, or die cowering underneath one.

I read that he was in one room for 90 seconds, taking his time, aiming, firing, and RELOADING.

sayteam: RUSH BITCHES!!! GO GO GO!
    Imagine for a moment that you have a cocked and loaded Glock 9mm pointed directly at your head. The man holding the gun is intent on killing indiscriminately. What do you do? Think about it for about 30 seconds and get back to me.

It's very easy to say that you would go out fighting AFTER THE FACT, but it's another thing altogether to be in the situation yourself. I'd like to think that I could man up and try for the disarm, but I've never been in that situation, and I sincerely doubt that you have either. Not everyone can be a hero...

Out the 100TX, through the Linksys router, down the cable modem, over the tap,

off the bridge, past the node, straight up the gateway, around the cap, past the head end office....
    Nothin' but 'Net

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[gunmanelite] View Post
    Imagine for a moment that you have a cocked and loaded Glock 9mm pointed directly at your head. The man holding the gun is intent on killing indiscriminately. What do you do? Think about it for about 30 seconds and get back to me.

It's very easy to say that you would go out fighting AFTER THE FACT, but it's another thing altogether to be in the situation yourself. I'd like to think that I could man up and try for the disarm, but I've never been in that situation, and I sincerely doubt that you have either. Not everyone can be a hero...

Not cower and wait to die I'm hoping.

It's not like his intent wasn't obvious when he walks in with two guns in his hands and starts shooting.

Shooting dual handed is NOT easy, you have to take time to aim and fire to get kill shots. So if I'm the first one to die, that sucks, but if he starts blasting for 90 seconds and I do nothing but cower while my friends die, well that sucks too. If only TWO people charged him, he could have possibly been stopped, if 5 charged him, he would have definitely been stopped.

I read one quote that said "Under that desk is where I chose to die..."

He CHOSE that spot and played dead while his collegues and classmates died.

Images
    Not cower and wait to die I'm hoping.

It's not like his intent wasn't obvious when he walks in with two guns in his hands and starts shooting.

Shooting dual handed is NOT easy, you have to take time to aim and fire to get kill shots. So if I'm the first one to die, that sucks, but if he starts blasting for 90 seconds and I do nothing but cower while my friends die, well that sucks too. If only TWO people charged him, he could have possibly been stopped, if 5 charged him, he would have definitely been stopped.

I read one quote that said "Under that desk is where I chose to die..."

He CHOSE that spot and played dead while his collegues and classmates died.
    Unless you're ex-military or law enforcement, or go shooting everyweekend I call bullshit.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    I do what I do best, take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.

Images
    gunman and johnblaze would die under their desks.

Images
    gunman and johnblaze would die under their desks.
    I think it would be you who would die trying to rush a gun wielding psychopath. You say where is the United 93 spirit? Rushing a bunch of box cutter wielding terrorists on a plane where you know youre going to crash is one thing, rushing a dude holding 2 guns in the wide open is something completely different. Again...bullshit.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    I do what I do best, take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.

Images
    I am going to be honest for a second, EVERYONE wants to say they would NOT freeze and take cover. Hell, after I heard the story, I spent a good 30 minutes telling myself "I would be the hero and take that guys ass down"... and i could almost believe it. "ALMOST" because no matter how much I try to think about it and how many time I tell myself I would be the "hero" and charge the guy, I JUST DON'T KNOW... because until it ACTUALLY happens you won't know... period... and saying otherwise is just blowing smoke out your ass.
    Good lord are there no good games to play?

Images
    Actually, I have a had a gun pointed at me before. Have you mrbitch?

Images
    waa waa way OT now.

Make a new one to discuss guns aimed at your head :P

Thread Information