Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paris Hilton: Celebrity Justice!

Images
    wtf firefox is crashing playing that video now i cant get it to play any streaming wmv's fucking paris fucking my shit up.
    Illiteracy is sexy.

Images
    So apparently she talked to Barbwaaaa, who know if she is just reading a script... I have a hard time believing it.

Money Quote:

"I'm not the same person I was," she said. "I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance."

Full Article:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3264588&page=1
    Good lord are there no good games to play?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[bodyshot] View Post
    So apparently she talked to Barbwaaaa, who know if she is just reading a script... I have a hard time believing it.

Money Quote:

"I'm not the same person I was," she said. "I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance."

Full Article:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3264588&page=1
    Act dumb?

She's just going for another angle. She wants to portray herself as the helpless little waif who found her way through the power of Christ. The religious nuts are going to eat that shit up! I'd bet you a dime to a glazed donut some Reverend will be on his Sunday morning sermon asking everyone to pray for Paris' release. Or, more likely, that brillo-headed douchebag Sharpton will stick his god damned nose in it.

Out the 100TX, through the Linksys router, down the cable modem, over the tap,

off the bridge, past the node, straight up the gateway, around the cap, past the head end office....
    Nothin' but 'Net

Twitch123 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by x[gunmanelite] View Post
    Or, more likely, that brillo-headed douchebag Sharpton will stick his god damned nose in it.
    I'd stick my nose in her any day of the week.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[gunmanelite] View Post
    Act dumb?

The religious nuts are going to eat that shit up! I'd bet you a dime to a glazed donut some Reverend will be on his Sunday morning sermon asking everyone to pray for Paris' release.
    She probably had to let the reverend glaze her donut.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    I do what I do best, take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.

Thread Information