Thread: mmo

Images

mmo

God damn mmo's those fucking online crack cocaine addicting games infecting the life and minds of which no one can withstand the ferrocity and mind controlling effects of the purist graphics benevolence and hypnotic trance of plot and story guidlines and character development and the fucking thrill and lust of bloodshed and violence. By the way lotrO is the pwn damnit i thought i got out of wow but lotro inticed me and drawned me in the spirit of middle earth and now all i dream of is slaying god damn urakai and goblins while hunting down that pos witch king for a much intended asskicking. Minstrels, champions, hunters mutha fuckers ahhhhhhhhhh the crack is leaving my body must play must play some more the addiction is driving me fucking insane............................................ .................................................. ................................................. later got to play
    x[clan] 'Gamers with Attitude'

Images
    duuude is that where you've been hiding all this time? Honestly getting away from MMO's changed my life, ive done a complete 180 degree turn for the better. cav get out while you can!!!

Images
    Life is better without MMO's, unless you are stuck in a wheel chair or something.

Images
    Seriously, its just like any other addiction... it will ruin your life.
    Good lord are there no good games to play?

The only people say that it ruined their life or "my life is so much better" are the people who are obviously mentally challenged and cant separate real life from games....

MMO's are just fine... for responsible people I guess.

Images
    It's not a matter of separating real life from video games. It's a matter of I spent WAY too much time playing WoW instead of doing other things that I find more fulfilling and worthwhile. If you thouroughly enjoy playing an MMO more than doing anything else than it's fine. But if it's an addiction that you simply can't get away from then it's unhealthy.

I wasnt really referring to you.

Youre special.

Images
    I can quit heroin anytime.... I just choose not to.
    x[dmitri]
    Why are we here?
    Because we are here.
    Roll the bones.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[phelpz] View Post
    The only people say that it ruined their life or "my life is so much better" are the people who are obviously mentally challenged and cant separate real life from games....

MMO's are just fine... for responsible people I guess.
    Thats the most ignorant thing I have ever heard you say... its like saying that people who cant drink or gamble or do heroine responsibly are mentally challenged...

If you can do any of those things responsibly more power to you, but to say any one that can't is mentally challenged, is so amazingly ignorant i can hardly believe someone would say it.
    Last edited by x[bodyshot]; 06-12-2007 at 07:54 PM.

Twitch123 Guest
    I used to be huge into mmos one day I just decided to quit and I never really looked back. I dabbled in WoW and a little Vanguard but seriously I've got better things to do like go to school and get a degree. Playing an mmo doesn't really better your life at all it's fun for sure but don't let it become your primary focus in life.

Quote Originally Posted by x[bodyshot] View Post
    Thats the most ignorant thing I have ever heard you say... its like saying that people who cant drink or gamble or do heroine responsibly are mentally challenged...

If you can do any of those things responsibly more power to you, but to say any one that can't is mentally challenged, is so amazingly ignorant i can hardly believe someone would say it.
    Its better than saying they are retarded.

And my comments were mostly and inside joke, that my good friend kbot already picked up on.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[phelpz] View Post
    Its better than saying they are retarded.

And my comments were mostly and inside joke, that my good friend kbot already picked up on.
    Fine, lets let it drop as a joke... I just hope you don't really think that.

Dude ask anyone who knows me, im more of an mmo freak than you all combined.

Images
    Where can I get heroin?
    The Only Poem a Man should evar know!

Women
    Sometimes I hate Um
    Sometimes I love Um
    If I were a cave man I think I'd just club Um!

:Beat_Them

Quote Originally Posted by x[cavyr] View Post
    Where can I get heroin?
    Oooooooooo fill me one too!
    "I six packed the Fish!?"

Thread Information