Save for your old age, obey the law.
    Repeat after me: I am free.

Images
    hrmmmmmmmmmm who is FB then? hrmmmmmm

Images
    hmm pinock?
    jedi.turk
    my force is in you

most likely pinnock. he did a good job filling lo'neal's shoes.
    Go to work, send your kids to school.
    Follow fashion, act normal.
    Walk on the pavement, watch T.V.

Twitch123 Guest
    AJ Smith is a fuckin faggot for letting any of those people go. Jesus we made it to within 1 game of a trip to the Superbowl and he starts making changes to the team?

Images
    they didn't have much of a choice, turner is gone for sure, Lo Neil was on his way out, he's too damn good and a bit old as well. They had to make some hard choices, and will have to as well in 2 more years. This was bound to happen any ways, can't blame AJ too much
    jedi.turk
    my force is in you

Quote Originally Posted by x[turk] View Post
    they didn't have much of a choice, turner is gone for sure, Lo Neil was on his way out, he's too damn good and a bit old as well. They had to make some hard choices, and will have to as well in 2 more years. This was bound to happen any ways, can't blame AJ too much
    Turner isnt gone yet.

Lo neal was the puzzling one of the 3. He still had a couple years left on his contract. I guess they may think he's getting old/losing some durability. Pinnock isnt bad. He's faster than Neil, too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[profetik] View Post
    Turner isnt gone yet.

Lo neal was the puzzling one of the 3. He still had a couple years left on his contract. I guess they may think he's getting old/losing some durability. Pinnock isnt bad. He's faster than Neil, too.
    Oneil still a better blocker and better hands out of the back field. Pinnock prolly better at the fullback sneak now though...
    i7 2600K + ATI 6990

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[jbrhymer] View Post
    Oneil still a better blocker and better hands out of the back field. Pinnock prolly better at the fullback sneak now though...
    I think Pinnock has the better hands because Lo couldn't pull down anything and it made me throw up small chunks in my mouth every time they ran those fullback screen to Lo who's shoulder-me-pads didn't let the guy extend his massive arms past the level of his shoulders. I shall miss his mind set though because it was never about gaining yards with him but making contact; seek and destroy. I clearly remember several plays where he did get the ball in the open field and stopped going forward only to have his head was on a swivel looking for someone to run into.

Just my two cents.

RC.
    The Only Poem a Man should evar know!

Women
    Sometimes I hate Um
    Sometimes I love Um
    If I were a cave man I think I'd just club Um!

:Beat_Them

Images
    For sure. He was a heat seeking missile. I think the open field might have scared him. He needs some speed bumps :)
    i7 2600K + ATI 6990

Images
    The best available running back in the free-agent market has a new home.

Michael Turner, who has been the Chargers' insurance policy for LaDainian Tomlinson, agreed to join the Falcons on Sunday. A source told ESPN.com's Michael Smith that Turner agreed to a six-year contract believed to be worth $34.5 million, with approximately $15 million guaranteed.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3273710

Grats to MT. He will be missed, but I'm really happy for him.

Lo neal definately looks for the contact. I couldnt find a video, but some of you might remember a FB Dive play where lo neal ran up the field for 30+ yards and instead of continuing to gain another 5 or so yards, he lowered his shoulder on the safety.

Chargers release

Nice. on the chargers as well and also agree that Farve isnt enough to keep this Jets team close. Dont think the Jets is any better than SDs defense right now either.

Images
    Wait, am I reading this right? Chargers don't have Lorenzo Neal or Michael Turner? Goodbye chance at superbowl, hello possibility of missing playoffs?

You built a time MACHINE?!?!?!

Wow method gives me grief for rezzing a 5 year old thread. And you 2? Are engaged in a year old thread about Football as if its current events.... Dude you seriously might want to get with the times LOL
    Last edited by -=W. D. C.=-; 09-05-2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Added thoughts
    You smile because you're happy. I smile cuz you don't have a clue of what's next!

Life's An Ironic Bitch HUH?!?!
    -----------------------------------

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by -=W. D. C.=- View Post
    Wow method gives me grief for rezzing a 5 year old thread. And you 2? Are engaged in a year old thread about Football as if its current events.... Dude you seriously might want to get with the times LOL
    shut up troll.
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

There ARE RULES SIR RSX!

Quote Originally Posted by x[rsx] View Post
    shut up troll.
    Article 411-B Section 319. You sir have violated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Rule's Of Engagement
    When witnessing a Troll PWN'ing a Noob Forum poster. Troll B the witness'e shall hence forth engage in one of 2 ways:
    1: First assist Troll A by flaming the N()()b poster with rhetorics and or affirmation. Thus allowing a standoff between 2 trolls. Then Troll B may engage Troll A. This engagement may be in the same post or seperate. To allow unexpected thoughts to swell in the mind of Troll A.
    2: At first do not engage in said flamewar going between N()()b and Troll A. This will allow Troll B to lurk in shadows till said opportune. When the flame seems to be fading. Engage fully against Troll A. Troll A will not be prepared for such engagment and will have to rely on Witty comments and such as means of first defense. Troll B will have upper hand.
    :By not following the Code. Troll B may face penalties such as but not to limited to A: Loss of Troll Priviliges. B: Swift insult and PWN'ge By said Troll that you have engaged!
    TROLL AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    You smile because you're happy. I smile cuz you don't have a clue of what's next!

Images
    you're still a fuckin faggot.
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

Quote Originally Posted by x[rsx] View Post
    Wow.. I mean WOW. I am astounded by your superiority and intelectual complexity. Can I suck your dick?
    .... Well alright rsx .. Because you asked so nicely /unzip's pants

Images
    god you are so fuckin gay.

Thread Information