Thread: Anyone noticed this?

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images

Anyone noticed this?

I went to buy some Sudafed today. Guess what? It's friggin behind the counters. There's a fucking log book that has my driver's license number, address, date of birth, date and time of purchase, and signature, to buy some fucking Sudafed!

When did this shit happen? I know it's to stop druggies from making their own meth but come on. Is this a national law or just California?

I've used the new Sudafed PE crap. It's just not as good. I remember when I had a cold and congested. Took some Sudafed and it cleared right up. This PE crap doesn't seem to do the job.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

Images
    national I believe. Happend awhile ago (years?) :)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[con] View Post
    I went to buy some Sudafed today. Guess what? It's friggin behind the counters. There's a fucking log book that has my driver's license number, address, date of birth, date and time of purchase, and signature, to buy some fucking Sudafed!

When did this shit happen? I know it's to stop druggies from making their own meth but come on. Is this a national law or just California?

I've used the new Sudafed PE crap. It's just not as good. I remember when I had a cold and congested. Took some Sudafed and it cleared right up. This PE crap doesn't seem to do the job.
    So your saying you want to make some meth?
    Computer Specs:
    Intel Core i7 930 2.8 GHz @ 4.0GHz
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V
    3. Thermalright Rev C. - idle @ 35c, burn-in @ 72c

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Corsair DDR3 PC1600 2GB x 3
    eVGA GeForce GTX 465 Core 352 x2 SLI
    2x OCZ 60GB SSD @ RAID 0 (Stripe)
    Silverstone TJ10

Phenylephrine sucks ass. It's a horrible replacement for pseudoephedrine. I tried the Sudafed PE crap a few times and ended up throwing the rest of the box away. Besides, I LOVE METH.

Those super-resourceful speed freaks are ruining EVERYTHING!!

Pretty stoked my first post over in the x world involved speed freaks and meth.

I onced tried marijuana and felt nothing but I was really drunk at the time. Dunno if this is relevant to discussions on laundry detergent.

and some funions man. YEAH!

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Thread Information