Thread: Too Human

Images

Too Human

Anybody else play the demo? You can actually play as all 5 classes instead of the 2 unlocked from the beginning.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    I do what I do best, take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.

Images
    which demo? The only I played was just one class I thought? maybe I'll re-visit it..

Not sure how enjoyable it is though single player. coop would probably make it worth buying though it seems.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[sliver] View Post
    which demo? The only I played was just one class I thought? maybe I'll re-visit it..

Not sure how enjoyable it is though single player. coop would probably make it worth buying though it seems.
    Yeah co-op is the only reason I would get it. Its the only demo on XBL right now and 2 classes are unlocked, what you have to do is sign off xbl and change your year in the system settings to 2009. This opens the commando class. Then if you want to try defender or bio-engineer all you do is select whichever one you want, mash A and press left or right to a class that isnt locked and you get to play as them. Defender is really bad ass fun.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    I do what I do best, take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.

Images
    Demo was sick, will most likely be renting it from gamefly.

Images
    finally played the demo last night...

the game gave me a diablo feel to it...

Images
    Anybody else rocking this right now? Its very entertaining...

Images
    my wife is, but not me yet. gets more enjoyable then the demo?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[sliver] View Post
    my wife is, but not me yet. gets more enjoyable then the demo?

Well for me yes, seeing as how I can now continue my progress. The initial levels are filled with more enemies now versus in the demo, and its really just the tip of the iceberg for whats to come in later levels. Commandos are just fun fun fun. Loot whoring is a blast and Im looking forward to some co-op with a buddy after I beat sp.

Images
    this game is a love hate relationship for me.

I love:

• the weapon/armor drop rate, I never have to repair!
    • Graphics are pretty nice!
    • good sound effects/music
    • awesome Norse mythology
    • have yet to try co-op but should be sweet!
    • killer combos

I hate:

• lag in the fucking menu
    • menu is fucking clunky as fuck; needs a redesign!!
    • fucking controls lick my ass. gets better as I play longer....
    • retarded fucking bio engineer is WEAK SAUCE!! die everyone minute with him.

conclusion... RENT THIS GAME!!!! fuck purchasing!

There is more to come I am sure!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[conco] View Post
    this game is a love hate relationship for me.

I hate:

• lag in the fucking menu
    • menu is fucking clunky as fuck; needs a redesign!!
    • fucking controls lick my ass. gets better as I play longer....
    • retarded fucking bio engineer is WEAK SAUCE!! die everyone minute with him.

conclusion... RENT THIS GAME!!!! fuck purchasing!

There is more to come I am sure!
    Menu is definitely laggy but not a deal breaker for me. I dont really think its clunky, there just is simply too much shit to organize. Controls definitely have a learning curve to them, but once you get the feel and learn the different camera perspectives things certainly change. Bio Engineer definitely shines in co-op but single player is stale, you should try commando holy shit its fun in single and I know its going to be better in mp. Oh and if you can, equip every single thing you have with loot drop %. I raised mine to 15% amongst my stuff and Im getting epic drops like crazy now.

Images
    Is it possible to create a new character and join in where I left off in single player? I just finished killing the blind guy with the sniper scope thing .

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[conco] View Post
    Is it possible to create a new character and join in where I left off in single player? I just finished killing the blind guy with the sniper scope thing .
    That is a very good question and Im not sure, try it out and let me know what happens. I will tell you this, as the game progresses the bio engineers ability to nullify status effects will be absolutely helpful, so you may want to consider that before starting a new character. Or I guess once you see how much of a pain in the ass they are you could just go back. Its give and take. Maybe you could find someone to do co-op with as a BE and see how it goes.

hip and i put about 4 hours in together today. shits fun. the combo system and controls are a lil hard to get the hang of, but once you got em you're smooth sailing. my main gripe about the game is the fucking death animation. do i really need to see the valkyrie every single time i die? i mean fucking really?

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[ninjax] View Post
    hip and i put about 4 hours in together today. shits fun. the combo system and controls are a lil hard to get the hang of, but once you got em you're smooth sailing. my main gripe about the game is the fucking death animation. do i really need to see the valkyrie every single time i die? i mean fucking really?
    Thats my piss break time.

although one thing that irks me is that we can only have 2 player coop. i dont see why we cant have at least 4 player. that would be BADASS!

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Thread Information