View Poll Results: Roll Warhammer with another guild?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 78.95%
  • No, i like it in the butt

3 15.79%
  • No, Tony's breath stinks

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warhammer: X only? Or join up with Softcore?

Images
    I will play only if tony pays for my account :)

Eddie

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[cloud] View Post
    I will be playing warhammer...Fladdy is caught up in arenas right now, and probably will be staying on with wrath.
    ah i see, well we're all just taking a break from WoW cuz we're all burnt out and we don't have our core raider to push into SWP. but mos tof us are gonna check out war and wrath.

from what i see, they are changing WoW to something else. not like pre bc and bc. so im excited to see both games.
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[osiris] View Post
    Gaming RESUME?
    Douchebaggery INC!

Most are 20's

Me and tony know them IRL. Most from nor cal, some in so cal. Most have played since Wow Launch or BEFORE that.

Jesus Cazter, you would swear since we played cs back in who knows when we are entitled to something. Quit being a twat you shitdick.
    Quote Originally Posted by x[rsx] View Post
    okay, are you being serious? cuz i didnt know we had to apply, to invite you guys to come play wiht a bunch of cool guys we've known for a year, some fore 3 yrs.

but you want to have x lead it like you guys did with WoW? how did x do in WoW, while being on the same server? We are established, we have our site up and running. this only applies to MMO's i am not talkin about the fps days. but seeing how WoW went, where everyoen rolled on different servers, couldn't decide on the tabard (fags).

some of the guys are college grads, and some are still in college, all in the 20's, real cool bunch, but ill make sure they come by and put in an application with cazter the great. before we decide on what server we're rollin on.

most of these guys are cool, all friends, you guys are WELCOME to join us. im not making you guys join, but we have an x as an officer if that is your concern.

but yeah cazter, you're being kind of a twat, im honestly turned on, i want to fuck your mouth...while you're dead.
    FUCK

Now I'm hard too.
    I have seen what you guys like for guilds and I am not down... a bunch of kids younger then nearly all x's who do more arguing and shit talking then they do gaming.

You kids, and your comments, fall right in line with that thinking.
    Computer Specs:
    Intel Core i7 930 2.8 GHz @ 4.0GHz
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V
    3. Thermalright Rev C. - idle @ 35c, burn-in @ 72c

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Corsair DDR3 PC1600 2GB x 3
    eVGA GeForce GTX 465 Core 352 x2 SLI
    2x OCZ 60GB SSD @ RAID 0 (Stripe)
    Silverstone TJ10

Quote Originally Posted by x[malikai] View Post
    I voted "yes" as it was closest choice to what I have in mind. I posted some info on them in the other warhammer thread, but maybe it bears repeating. WAR's ui has in addition to the regular guild controls a Guild Alliance system.

Since a majority of the game, including end-game city sieges, is non-instanced open world RvR there is no limit to the number of players that can participate. What the guild alliance does is allow cross-guild communication, with some pretty cool tools for the GA leadership. Up to 10 guilds can be a part of a single GA, with each guild leader being a GA leader, and up to 5 officers may be chosen from each guild. From what I understand this gives the leaders and officers a channel that they can chat in and coordinate events that can be added to each guild's event calander.

Players will finally have a way to announce and view when and where events are planned from in-game, and a way to sign-up for them to give the leadership an easy way to gauge a headcount. Being able to pull as many people as you can muster from several guilds with the intention of working towards a common goal opens things up a lot. Suddenly, when a couple people have to go 1/2 way through it's not such a pain in the ass, since (hopefully) you have 10+ more with you + random people that were in the zone already.

TLDR: As long as we're all on the same side on the same server(s) there is no reason that we shouldn't be able to keep in contact with each other and still join whichever guild suits your play-style.
    Alright, well this changes our requirements a bit. Thanks for the heads up Mal. It seems a bit ridiculous to make yet another poll, so I'm going to let anyone would like to change their vote from a yes to no, X only post in this thread instead. I think we know which way Cazter voted

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[cazter] View Post
    I have seen what you guys like for guilds and I am not down... a bunch of kids younger then nearly all x's who do more arguing and shit talking then they do gaming.

You kids, and your comments, fall right in line with that thinking.
    So by your definition kbot isnt welcome in the clan! Since he is younger than most guys in the guild.

Look Cazter, you only played with me once, it was a LONG time ago with a completely different set of people. So if you want to run off that then so be it.

These guys are cool and have a good sense of humor. Thats the requirements I put on people. Do I log into an MMO for serious time? NO. I play games to have fun and these guys deliver that in spades.

And to the Arguing and shit talking. DO YOU EVEN READ THESE BOARDS?

Seriously, I have seen more bitching on these boards than anywhere else(I love it though). I mean, you make x[clan] out to be some place of maturity and older folk when I swear this is the home of goatse and kbot riding a giant golden penis.

Dont try to project some level of false maturity here. We are all jackasses, whether you admit it or not.

Images
    So by your definition kbot isnt welcome in the clan! Since he is younger than most guys in the guild.

Look Cazter, you only played with me once, it was a LONG time ago with a completely different set of people. So if you want to run off that then so be it.

These guys are cool and have a good sense of humor. Thats the requirements I put on people. Do I log into an MMO for serious time? NO. I play games to have fun and these guys deliver that in spades.

And to the Arguing and shit talking. DO YOU EVEN READ THESE BOARDS?

Seriously, I have seen more bitching on these boards than anywhere else(I love it though). I mean, you make x[clan] out to be some place of maturity and older folk when I swear this is the home of goatse and kbot riding a giant golden penis.

Dont try to project some level of false maturity here. We are all jackasses, whether you admit it or not.
    I agree, the boards are kept fun that way and everyone knows it. It's why this post is fun to respond too.

But when it's game time we get serious. Maybe this new guild does too... hense the reason I asked some questions.
    Computer Specs:
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Silverstone TJ10

Images
    Uh I'll be 24 in November...

Sorry nothing to see here move along, love you long time 5 dolla.

Images
    They do get very serious. When it comes down to these type of games they tend to theorycraft and build everything very well.

They have the EXACT same style of humor as xclan. Probably why I get along with them so well. Me and Tony even flew up to chico just to party with them one weekend and had an AWESOME time.

I am sorry if I have been jumping on your ass but that pretentious "gaming resume" crap just got to me.

We offered you guys a chance to get a good start on this game and we got nothing from cynicism and questions. I understand some are warranted but hell, gaming isnt a job and shouldnt require resumes.

I suggest we just do the guild alliance thing tho. It can be softcore and the 8 people who play past 2 weeks in the xclan guild. It will be awesome.

Images
    They do get very serious. When it comes down to these type of games they tend to theorycraft and build everything very well.

They have the EXACT same style of humor as xclan. Probably why I get along with them so well. Me and Tony even flew up to chico just to party with them one weekend and had an AWESOME time.

I am sorry if I have been jumping on your ass but that pretentious "gaming resume" crap just got to me.

We offered you guys a chance to get a good start on this game and we got nothing from cynicism and questions. I understand some are warranted but hell, gaming isnt a job and shouldnt require resumes.

I suggest we just do the guild alliance thing tho. It can be softcore and the 8 people who play past 2 weeks in the xclan guild. It will be awesome.

The "pretentious" resume question is just an expression of my pride in x. I have always been like that.. it's lame and cheesy but it's my personality.

The questions are absolutely necessary. I take gaming serious because I have the most fun when I do. Some people can login to a game, say CS, and goof around for an hour. I can't, at least I can't and still have fun. I have to be playing with intensity and doing everything I can to beat the other guy.

Like I said, I met and played with some of the fuck tards you guys played with in the past. I am not down to do so again... So I asked some questions and you two got your pannies in a knot about it. Cool, whatever.. I don't have to game with you guys, no worries.
    Computer Specs:
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Silverstone TJ10

Images

Like I said, I met and played with some of the fuck tards you guys played with in the past.
    Those fucktards you speak of was the closest thing xclan got to a wow guild after the launch guild fiasco. That guild was about 70% xclan(active raiders and players) about the time you jumped in. So I guess you don't like the clan you have so much pride in?

Images
    Those fucktards you speak of was the closest thing xclan got to a wow guild after the launch guild fiasco. That guild was about 70% xclan(active raiders and players) about the time you jumped in. So I guess you don't like the clan you have so much pride in?

Yea? like who... cause I remember only a few.

I particularly remember the people leading raids were not x.
    Computer Specs:
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Silverstone TJ10

Images
    For anyone who wants to give us a try I'll post our vent info when I get home or Tony can if he reads this.

We can rock out during this preview weekend (tony says its pretty awesome) and see how well we mesh.

Images
    Yea? like who... cause I remember only a few.

I particularly remember the people leading raids were not x.
    I led the raids along with eddie and tony. Thats 3 x leading raids right there. Maybe you are thinking of some other time. I will admit tho, when you joined for your little 3 raids and bounce we were in the process of dying. Something that group was bound to do. It had nothing to do with x/nonx though.

You came in at a bad time I admit but this group is far more stable from what I can see and reminds me of xclan in alot of ways.

Images
    I led the raids along with eddie and tony. Thats 3 x leading raids right there. Maybe you are thinking of some other time. I will admit tho, when you joined for your little 3 raids and bounce we were in the process of dying. Something that group was bound to do. It had nothing to do with x/nonx though.

You came in at a bad time I admit but this group is far more stable from what I can see and reminds me of xclan in alot of ways.
    Well it seems everyone else is game so you can expect me and my intense serious style gaming self to hop on vent.
    Computer Specs:
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Silverstone TJ10

Images
    No one knows if warhammer will hold peoples attention past a few weeks. Only time will tell. Wotlk will be out soon also, so expect to have some fallout because of that.
    Trying to have too high of expectations before people have even played the game can lead to disappointment. Best thing to do is to try to start on the same server, try to start together and then hope there is some longevity.
    x[dmitri]
    Why are we here?
    Because we are here.
    Roll the bones.

Images
    hey brent, you're a year older than me and you're calling me a kid? ANYWAYS.

i am an officer in the guild, but im going to tell you guys this once. do not look at it as xclan vs "the other guys". we are all friends here, we all know someone through someone, so in other words you guys would know these guys thruogh me and hosirus, get it? these guys have been rollin together for atleast 5 years.

i don't think i can put it in any other way steve has in defense to the shit you say cazter. its true we were running with a group of fuckin bads, that was an end result of x fall out on tich. i dont want that now. we are established, and we already HAVE the players. not "hey yeah ill check it out" i mean im talking about people that app'd to the beta for like 2 years. and all have preordered and ready to go.

also for those who are going to be in open beta, we are rolling on tyrion.
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

Images

i am an officer in the guild, but im going to tell you guys this once. do not look at it as xclan vs "the other guys". we are all friends here, we all know someone through someone, so in other words you guys would know these guys thruogh me and hosirus, get it? these guys have been rollin together for atleast 5 years.

i don't think i can put it in any other way steve has in defense to the shit you say cazter. its true we were running with a group of fuckin bads, that was an end result of x fall out on tich. i dont want that now. we are established, and we already HAVE the players. not "hey yeah ill check it out" i mean im talking about people that app'd to the beta for like 2 years. and all have preordered and ready to go.

also for those who are going to be in open beta, we are rolling on tyrion.
    hey tony, get a fucking a grip dude. your way the fuck out in left field with all this shit... no basis, none, beyond your own wacked mindset

And you really missed the boat here... I was not calling you a kid in the sense that I believed you were younger then me. Read, and do your best to understand tiny-tim.
    Computer Specs:
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Silverstone TJ10

Settle down boys, there will be plenty of time to be vaginas once we actually start playing together

Images
    I am just stoked that I got to say tiny-tim... been looking for the appropriate context for that one all day.
    Computer Specs:
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Silverstone TJ10

Reminds me of the good ol days.

I think I was in the x wow on tich at launch. I think the name of the guild was pirates of the scaribian or some shit like that, or was that after the reform. Cant remember.

Sounds like war is going to be fun, haven't decided if I was going to check it out but I think I might have to now.

|MgD| kicks ass STILL .... imo

"Bring me a fucking beer~!!!"

Thread Information