Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warhammer server = Azazel (core), destruction

Images
    too much work.
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[cazter] View Post
    Nothing new and exciting about it though... :(
    except for the fact everything is new except pushing buttons on a keyboard? Entirely new place to explore, new classes, abilities, races, economy, and etc. If that's not for you shrug. I understand some peepz can't handle "going through it all again". i.e. the ladder you must climb, but then again I don't play these games for years :) *cough*

I would counter that your argument applies to wow.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[sliver] View Post
    except for the fact everything is new except pushing buttons on a keyboard? Entirely new place to explore, new classes, abilities, races, economy, and etc. If that's not for you shrug. I understand some peepz can't handle "going through it all again". i.e. the ladder you must climb, but then again I don't play these games for years :) *cough*

I would counter that your argument applies to wow.
    WAR runs like clunky asshole... it's another BETA game being released way before it's time. But.. forced out because another year of development would mean further depreciation of the games graphics and more time for potential competition.
    Computer Specs:
    Intel Core i7 930 2.8 GHz @ 4.0GHz
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V
    3. Thermalright Rev C. - idle @ 35c, burn-in @ 72c

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Corsair DDR3 PC1600 2GB x 3
    eVGA GeForce GTX 465 Core 352 x2 SLI
    2x OCZ 60GB SSD @ RAID 0 (Stripe)
    Silverstone TJ10

Images
    Wtf you mean runs clunky? Runs smooth for me. Maybe you need to upgrade ur pc? Or maybe adjust the settings in game to play properly on ur 386 :P

More seriously, buy more memory. 2GB ain't shit now when games take that all by themself.

Images
    Do we have a guild going ?

god, i cant believe you 2 are playin this james.

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    Do we have a guild going ?
    ya the guild name is softcore

my name is xxmethod, ill be on tonight send me a tell and ill get you an invite

Images
    Darkfall!
    Good lord are there no good games to play?

Images
    S - Ulthuan

Ippo - shaman

Images
    Did Everyone swap servers already? It went from having a ton online to having 3-5 people online a day.
    Signature

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[sliver] View Post
    Wtf you mean runs clunky? Runs smooth for me. Maybe you need to upgrade ur pc? Or maybe adjust the settings in game to play properly on ur 386 :P

More seriously, buy more memory. 2GB ain't shit now when games take that all by themself.
    My machine tears this game apart.. the game itself runs clunky. I know the difference, ffs.

It's also limited. I hate when I see an area, say a rooftop, and it's got a magic wall blocking it. That shit drives me nutts.

Plus it has LOS issues out the wahzoo which suck balls when playing a caster. Targets right in front of you register as out of LOS... = aggrivating.

But more importantly, I just find WoW to be a lot more fun.
    Computer Specs:
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Silverstone TJ10

I'm tired of the queues on destruction...especially when the game crashes every once in a while. Crash during prime time = 30+ min wait. Also I think several order classes are stronger than the destruction counterparts, and they will probably leave it this way until populations balance.

I've been playing a warrior priest on my own and I'm really liking the defensive options they get in tactics (intimidating repent, 15s AoE detaunt on 15s CD = gg), but it's getting kinda boring by myself. Anyone else interested in order, or has a guild on order on another server?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[cloud] View Post
    I'm tired of the queues on destruction...especially when the game crashes every once in a while. Crash during prime time = 30+ min wait. Also I think several order classes are stronger than the destruction counterparts, and they will probably leave it this way until populations balance.

I've been playing a warrior priest on my own and I'm really liking the defensive options they get in tactics (intimidating repent, 15s AoE detaunt on 15s CD = gg), but it's getting kinda boring by myself. Anyone else interested in order, or has a guild on order on another server?
    umm... I TOLD YOU SO!!

I don't mean you cloud... i mean everyone. Had to drop that, "I told you so" bomb.

Blam!
    Computer Specs:
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Silverstone TJ10

Images
    umm... I TOLD YOU SO!!

I don't mean you cloud... i mean everyone. Had to drop that, "I told you so" bomb.

Blam!
    Told us what homie? The game would get boring? I've played WoW since Alpha till about 6 months ago I'd say maybe a little longer. And I'd have to say I like this game now more than I ever liked wow, and trust me I play too much, meaning I've put in some time on this game.

Cloud on the other hand is close to level 30 if I remember correctly on our server and he was up there fast, I can see it getting boring since a majority of the population is not that high of a level yet. I could be wrong, but the game is fun so far, and has quite a bit of replay value on it.

To add to the clunky game play, I to have some eps in BG's. It's strange, one BG it will be fine then the next it will run like a slide show. I'm using 2 ATI 4870's cross fired, so I highly doubt that it is taxing my system.
    Signature

umm... I TOLD YOU SO!!

Blam!
    Yeah, well if I had my way we'd be playing on a pvp server too. Can't please everyone

(blame Tony)

Images

I still haven't had this game crash. weird. Slow down there sparky and play with peepz you know. That's where the fun is at :P

Images
    I think this Game is pretty cool actually but I was way sick of wow.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[codered] View Post
    Told us what homie? The game would get boring? I've played WoW since Alpha till about 6 months ago I'd say maybe a little longer. And I'd have to say I like this game now more than I ever liked wow, and trust me I play too much, meaning I've put in some time on this game.

Cloud on the other hand is close to level 30 if I remember correctly on our server and he was up there fast, I can see it getting boring since a majority of the population is not that high of a level yet. I could be wrong, but the game is fun so far, and has quite a bit of replay value on it.

To add to the clunky game play, I to have some eps in BG's. It's strange, one BG it will be fine then the next it will run like a slide show. I'm using 2 ATI 4870's cross fired, so I highly doubt that it is taxing my system.
    I told you to go Order...
    Computer Specs:
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Silverstone TJ10

Well, everyone's playing on destruction, so I guess I'm staying there...

I'm going to give shaman a try, I feel so restricted healing on my DoK when I can't get into melee (which is a lot). The good news is, shaman is actually better than archmage.

Images
    Well, everyone's playing on destruction, so I guess I'm staying there...

I'm going to give shaman a try, I feel so restricted healing on my DoK when I can't get into melee (which is a lot). The good news is, shaman is actually better than archmage.
    But is the rest of the crew going to stay order on that server? 5 people is not going to cut it when we want to own up a keep.

Sorry Caz, thought you were bashing the brand new game.
    Signature

Thread Information