Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Bungie's New Game

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    El Barrio
    Posts
    606
    Images
    25

    Bungie's New Game


  2. #2
    interestin.... I wasnt a fan of jungle warfare so maybe the urban style will draw my interest more for this one

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    622
    Images
    1
    Sweet.. cant wait.

  4. #4



    I seem to remember working on this over at Bungie back in May


    Too bad you'll have to wait to see what it is.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    6,258
    Images
    3272
    sure, rub it in.

  6. #6
    Here's something to hold you all over....a picture I took of Master Chief from the lobby of Bungie



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sactown, Best Coast
    Posts
    1,378
    Images
    1
    COD4 > Halo 3
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    I do what I do best, take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by x[johnblaze] View Post
    COD4 > Halo 3
    * > Halo 3

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sactown, Best Coast
    Posts
    1,378
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cosyg View Post
    * > Halo 3
    touche
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
    I do what I do best, take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma Gouki View Post
    Here's something to hold you all over....a picture I took of Master Chief from the lobby of Bungie


    So what did/do you do at Bungie?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
    Posts
    693
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by xdoughboy View Post
    So what did/do you do at Bungie?
    he took pictures, duh

  12. #12
    Worked on the new game.


    Or did I not say that earlier in this thread?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,161
    Images
    1261
    Wes is on Bungie's payroll as an artist for the next "Hot Coffee" 'scandal', but this time depicting sexual male on male interaction. Can't let Rockstar have all the glory!

    I'm sure it'll be a hit because I know how well you've mastered drawing throbbing veiny cock from all those years of your male live art sessions.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by x[chongo] View Post
    Wes is on Bungie's payroll as an artist for the next "Hot Coffee" 'scandal', but this time depicting sexual male on male interaction. Can't let Rockstar have all the glory!

    I'm sure it'll be a hit because I know how well you've mastered drawing throbbing veiny cock from all those years of your male live art sessions.

    Only when you were the model for me, sweetcheeks

  15. #15
    Ok, ok...here's a teaser of what's in one of those pods you saw....



  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    6,258
    Images
    3272
    oh CHIT

    lol :new_rofl:


  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,161
    Images
    1261
    You can sketch my throbbing veiny cock if you'd like.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Vista, CA
    Posts
    2,134
    Images
    2
    From memory?

    O.O
    x[dmitri]
    Why are we here?
    Because we are here.
    Roll the bones.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma Gouki View Post
    Worked on the new game.


    Or did I not say that earlier in this thread?
    No you had mentioned that you worked there, but I was curious as to what you did there. For example: I'm a game designer at a local company in San Diego.

    You were an artist there? What kind? Environment, character, technical, concept etc.

  20. #20
    Yup, I'm a concept artist.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New game
    By jake in forum Random Thoughts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 08:55 AM
  2. Name that game!
    By x[conco] in forum Media Mayhem
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 05:36 PM
  3. Game on!
    By x[aries] in forum Random Thoughts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 09:08 AM
  4. I think I want this game!
    By x[jiggy] in forum Random Thoughts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2003, 08:41 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-07-2001, 10:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •