Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Turn

Indeed Joe Biden was my first choice of (D) candidates before I learned about Obama.

Now I get both

Twitch123 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by x[codered] View Post
    ...I realized I'm like Con I can't wait to see Obama come in and take over. Come in and take our 2nd amendment away from us, the one that gave us the right to fight back for our country, the one that allows us to have fun for sport. Most killings are from illegal guns not registered ones. So now the people who will STILL get illegal guns will be able to ransack your home with you being defenseless.
    I really hate it when the Republicans beat people over the head about guns. Just like the Democrats beat women over the head about abortion. You will not lose your guns just like women will not lose the right to control their own bodies no matter who gets elected. Do you honestly think for one second that people would just roll over and hand over their guns just like women will roll over and carry a baby that she doesn't want?

Images
    I'm really glad the second amendment is what's driving your vote code. You do realize that if Obama gets elected hes going to have much better things to be dealing with, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch123 View Post
    I really hate it when the Republicans beat people over the head about guns. Just like the Democrats beat women over the head about abortion. You will not lose your guns just like women will not lose the right to control their own bodies no matter who gets elected. Do you honestly think for one second that people would just roll over and hand over their guns just like women will roll over and carry a baby that she doesn't want?
    That said, it would be MUCH easier to get Roe v. Wade overturned than it would be to abolish the 2nd amendment, politically speaking

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[flamer] View Post
    I'm really glad the second amendment is what's driving your vote code. You do realize that if Obama gets elected hes going to have much better things to be dealing with, right?
    Like I said, that's not the only thing. I hope he prioritizes correctly though.
    Signature

Quote Originally Posted by x[lonewolf] View Post
    Ralph Nader is in the running I believe, there's another choice
    If you watch his own movie "an unreasonable man", you will see why he's not an option for me(and most ppl).

The reality is that because our country allows private parties to contribute to politicians, we will never have a multi party system. Two parties is alot less for the special interests to pay off. So until we abolish this and do the only reasonable thing (as I see it) - which is to publicly fund 10+ parties' candidates campaigns - we will never have a truly honest election/ political system.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[method] View Post
    The last two were smears directly from the mccain camp. These are targeted to americans who can't tell the difference between political posturing during a nomination scramble and statements that they really mean. This is normal during the nomination race... there's plenty we could toss up on Mccain's own party talking about him... but we don't because it doesn't fucking matter. It saddens me that our country is going into the shithole and there are still people out there that 1. Make this shit and 2. watch it instead of focusing on what really matters...

In summary:
    is there really that many stupid people in the us that politicians actually target their vote on the premise they arent smart enough to know the difference?
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."

Quote Originally Posted by x[jenny] View Post
    is there really that many stupid people in the us that politicians actually target their vote on the premise they arent smart enough to know the difference?
    how do you think bush got into office?

Images
    The average American has a very low IQ.
    These individuals are often representative in the "undecided vote," due to their lack of interest/attention given towards politics.

Why wouldn't politicians try to target these voters?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[raider134] View Post
    As a politics major, and one who lived 2 blocks from McCain (I grew up in Tempe, in the Lakes--where McCain lived at the time).

LOL Sarah? Is that you?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[raider134] View Post
    Biden is just as good as McCain.
    As a politics major, and one who lived 2 blocks from McCain (I grew up in Tempe, in the Lakes--where McCain lived at the time).

McCain jumped off the deep-end when he sided with Bush.

I delivered and built McCains 20,000$ duxiana bed a few years ago, got an autograph too. :)

He has a shitton of pictures of himself all through his hallway/living area. He has met so many cool people its ridiculous, not to mention his maid is hot as fuck.
    Illiteracy is sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by x[jenny] View Post
    Yes.

I mean seriously, I've had 4 different people this week (we're less than a month from election day) ask me what the difference is between Obama and McCain because they haven't been following the election at all. All 4 of them asked some form of the "I heard Obama was a Muslim" question, 3 knew nothing about Joe Biden, and two had no idea who Sarah Palin was.

And all 4 were planning on voting November 4.

EDIT:

Perhaps the best way to answer your question is with this AP article, reporting that the McCain campaign on Thursday released their own report clearing Sarah Palin of any wrongdoing in the Troopergate scandal to try to head off the actual report which did find her to have abused her power as governor. They do this so that dumbasses who don't read past the headline will go "Welp, looks like she was cleared!"
    Last edited by cosyg; 10-11-2008 at 02:52 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[method] View Post
    If you watch his own movie "an unreasonable man", you will see why he's not an option for me(and most ppl).
    I actually have seen it. He is a bit extreme. I was suprised to see him on the ballot, along with alan keyes
    "....everyone wants to come to my house to RAGE."

Images
    What is all this talk I keep hearing lately about Obama being the antichrist? wtf..

I've also been reading that about ACORN voter fraud? Talk to me guys!

Not saying this is true, but it is entertaining.... http://o.bamapost.com/
    Signature

You didn't know Obama was the antichrist? That's why we're voting for him.

Images
    Wow I didn't even know that and I was planning on voting for him already.
    Going to go buy myself more Obama T-shirts.

Images
    lol, how funny is that shit though, the fucking anitchrist?! hahaha wow.
    Signature

I have a feeling code's still gonna be nervously 'laughing' about it as he ticks the "McCain" box in the booth.

“I would also pray, Lord, that your reputation is involved in all that happens between now and November, because there are millions of people around this world praying to their god—whether it’s Hindu, Buddha, Allah—that his opponent wins, for a variety of reasons."

"And Lord, I pray that you will guard your own reputation, because they’re going to think that their God is bigger than you, if that happens. So I pray that you will step forward and honor your own name with all that happens between now and election day."

Drudge is in full-on RAHOWA mode:

WHERE ALL DA WHITE WOMEN AT??

Images
    A question to you guys... Is this true? Obama will actually raise taxes?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122385651698727257.html
    Signature

Thread Information