Thread: Thank god the Cowboys lost.

Images

Thank god the Cowboys lost.

As the Cowboys made the field goal to send it to overtime, I was about to write up a shitstorm of an article, but I decided to watch the overtime and couldn't be more happy as they were about to punt after winning the toss. I love the Cardinals and all but I've seen this play out at least 50 times where we lose it at the last second. But when we blocked the punt I was almost speechless and instead of cheering for the Cardinals I was laughing at the Cowboys.

I always knew I hated the Cowboys, but not with the passion I realize I have now. I started wishing bad things on them which usually I don't try to do unless I'm getting my ass kicked in TF2 or something. This time was different, I was actually hoping maybe their plane would crash into a mountain or something on the way back to stupid ass Texas.

With the exception of Fitzgerald and Barber, damn near everyone sucked, especially both offensive lines. But in the end, I am so happy that T.O. has to keep his mouth shut for another week. No matter how shitty the officiating and announcing was we still pulled it out.

I wish I could have seen Troy Aikmans' face when we blocked that punt. Classic. Die in a fucking fire Dallas.

Please let San Diego beat the shit out of New England and I can die happy tonight.
    Last edited by x[mop]; 10-12-2008 at 04:32 PM.
    Illiteracy is sexy.

Images
    San Diego destroyed NE. Rest easy Mop.

well at least the raiders got pounded properly like usual. cheers.

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Images
    You're not alone... lots of people passionately hate the Cowboys.

Are you aware that Romo is out for 4 weeks with a broken finger? Maybe some of your negative wishful thinking worked.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true
    http://www.myspace.com/needleseye

Corruption is inextricably woven into our nature.

I think I hate the cowboys more than I like any team.

Images
    I'm not a Cowboy fan at all, but you have to give props to Tony Romo though...he gets to bang Jessica Simpson and he somehow puts up with Terrell Owens.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[mop] View Post
    As the Cowboys made the field goal to send it to overtime, I was about to write up a shitstorm of an article, but I decided to watch the overtime and couldn't be more happy as they were about to punt after winning the toss. I love the Cardinals and all but I've seen this play out at least 50 times where we lose it at the last second. But when we blocked the punt I was almost speechless and instead of cheering for the Cardinals I was laughing at the Cowboys.

I always knew I hated the Cowboys, but not with the passion I realize I have now. I started wishing bad things on them which usually I don't try to do unless I'm getting my ass kicked in TF2 or something. This time was different, I was actually hoping maybe their plane would crash into a mountain or something on the way back to stupid ass Texas.

With the exception of Fitzgerald and Barber, damn near everyone sucked, especially both offensive lines. But in the end, I am so happy that T.O. has to keep his mouth shut for another week. No matter how shitty the officiating and announcing was we still pulled it out.

I wish I could have seen Troy Aikmans' face when we blocked that punt. Classic. Die in a fucking fire Dallas.

Please let San Diego beat the shit out of New England and I can die happy tonight.
    /agree
    this was a great game to watch, Tony Homo kept getting his ass kicked....
    "....everyone wants to come to my house to RAGE."

Thank god the Cowboys lost

Youd think theyd keep him just to FILL that stadium. Seriously, if I were in Texas and someone offered me a ticket to a Dallas game, Id go, just to see TOs touchdowns.

Now? Fuckit.

OMG make the search engine optimization stop

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hafelofs73 View Post
    Youd think theyd keep him just to FILL that stadium. Seriously, if I were in Texas and someone offered me a ticket to a Dallas game, Id go, just to see TOs touchdowns.

Now? Fuckit.
    TO is not worth his weight in porta potty sludge

Oh, and btw, Giants are going to rape the cards this weekend. (I hope, especially after that poor NO showing)
    Last edited by x[lonedub]; 10-23-2009 at 09:33 AM. Reason: i fail at reading :(
    "....everyone wants to come to my house to RAGE."

Images
    This is a yr old thread.
    x[dmitri]
    Why are we here?
    Because we are here.
    Roll the bones.

Thread Information