Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WoW Patch Day - 3.0.2

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[codered] View Post
    Honestly it's a great patch! I think it's cool not to have too much reliability on one class.

Only gripe I have is, blizzard does this time and again. They nerf the shit out of the content with patches like this just so people can clear through the game in time for xpac, they do it every xpac.
    well they want you to buy the xpac and get your ass beat if your 60/70 further forcing the desire to get an xpac and we still get stiffed w/ a 14/month bill.

i feel long time subscribers should get discounts!!! if you've been playing since the original you pay x, since tbc y and totally new z... but i guess that then makes new players less interested in starting up... i duno w/e

/rant.

Images
    Honestly it's a great patch! I think it's cool not to have too much reliability on one class.

Only gripe I have is, blizzard does this time and again. They nerf the shit out of the content with patches like this just so people can clear through the game in time for xpac, they do it every xpac.
    so what? let the not so skilled, geared, smart, etc people have their fun. If you beat it before the nerf congrats but its not like its that big of a deal atm.
    Illiteracy is sexy.

I think thats a good thing - otherwise you have most of the best content in the game only experienced by a small handful of basement dwellers.

Thread Information