Thread: Acts of Violence

Images

Acts of Violence

So for the past month my house has been targeted with acts of several window breakages of cars parked on the driveway & in front of the house (nothing being stolen from inside the vehicle) and as of last night around 11:30pm on Thursday, two guys drove up, stepped out of a car and ran up to the front house window and threw a rock in it; which happens to be my moms room where she was sleeping. Luckily she woke up when she heard them break the truck window. She got up seen the dude running to her window and ran to the other end of the house where she called 911. My mom was the only person home. I literally drove up 5minutes to late from catching them in the act. Had I been there, I might of rammed into the car or ran them over (possibly both). Maybe it was a good thing I was late... To top it all off, I got a flat tire (which was just a random coincidence). The part that is fucked up; its my Mom's birthday today. The mood around here is full of "what to do next?".

Some things I have done was install a two camera security system that video tapes the street at night, night vision rocks!! (which was turned off because two weeks went by w/out any disturbance, so I figured it was safe..). So I will no longer let my guard down, it is my mission to record these fuckers when they strike again.

All I know is this:
    -SUSPECTS: MEXICAN (from what my mom seen before they smashed window)
    -VEHICAL/S: BLUE SCION TC, WHITE SUBURBAN, WHITE HONDA CIVIC
    -WEAPON OF CHOICE: ROCKS

What to do next:
    -startup a neighborhood watch.
    -Keep recording every night
    -have Sheriffs patrolling the neighborhood more often
    -buy a gun

Anyways, just wanted to vent. Perhaps if anyone has any ideas as what to do next pplllease let me know your thoughts...

thanks for reading

http://xconco.mybrute.com/

Images
    They are targeting your house alone? No one else on the street is victim?

Images
    just my house. But I believe there to be something more... something my younger brothers did to upset someone. Theres multiple people and vehicles involved... cops have been here about 5 times in a month. they are starting to know us by first name now..

Images
    Yea, that's what I suspect.

I'd check your family's involvement of what may be going on. Sounds you like you need the authorities up in the mix but that may prove bad for one of your own.

Images
    I don't know if its possible but its sounds like it would be a good idea to try to setup a camera that would be able to see their license plate when they pull up to the curb. Though obviously you would need some bushes to hide it in or something...
    Good lord are there no good games to play?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[bodyshot] View Post
    I don't know if its possible but its sounds like it would be a good idea to try to setup a camera that would be able to see their license plate when they pull up to the curb. Though obviously you would need some bushes to hide it in or something...
    that and get yourself an ak four seven.

Images
    Conco,

Go to wal mart or any sporting goods store. They sell these 7 megapixel hunters camers. They have a motion sensor and anytime something moves in front of them, they snap a picture. Best part is, you can hang them anywhere because they are battery driven.

Just a thought.
    Vin Diesel once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[ji-had] View Post
    Conco,

Go to wal mart or any sporting goods store. They sell these 7 megapixel hunters camers. They have a motion sensor and anytime something moves in front of them, they snap a picture. Best part is, you can hang them anywhere because they are battery driven.

Just a thought.
    This is totally legal so long as the picture captures things only within the confines of your property.
    Computer Specs:
    Intel Core i7 930 2.8 GHz @ 4.0GHz
    1. BCLK @ 200
    2. 1.33V
    3. Thermalright Rev C. - idle @ 35c, burn-in @ 72c

ASUS P6T V2 Deluxe
    Corsair DDR3 PC1600 2GB x 3
    eVGA GeForce GTX 465 Core 352 x2 SLI
    2x OCZ 60GB SSD @ RAID 0 (Stripe)
    Silverstone TJ10

Get a gun or two. Say that they were coming at you with a rock and shot them dead in self defense.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by [iMF]Stalker View Post
    Get a gun or two. Say that they were coming at you with a rock and shot them dead in self defense.
    He lives in California. Bad idea!

Images
    installed some motion sensor flood lights and installed them in front of house. Next is the hunter camera (thanks jim for idea!) and motion sensor alarm....

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[kbot] View Post
    He lives in California. Bad idea!
    Yeah, they need to be INSIDE the house for you to legally shoot them. Even then, you (the shooter) need to convince the court that you were under the impression of imminent threat to your life.

Garage is part of the INSIDE of the house. The yard and the driveway are NOT.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

Have you driven around your neighborhood to see if you can spot the cars? Usually attacks like these are from local punks.
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[con] View Post
    Yeah, they need to be INSIDE the house for you to legally shoot them. Even then, you (the shooter) need to convince the court that you were under the impression of imminent threat to your life.

Garage is part of the INSIDE of the house. The yard and the driveway are NOT.
    just yell " They are coming right for us!" before you pull the trigger

Thread Information