Thread: Ufc 101

Images

Ufc 101

Who watched it? BJ vs. Ken Flo was a pretty good fight, although I'm not sure Kenny did any damage to BJ at all. The second and third rounds seemed pretty close but it was game over as soon as BJ took him down in the 4th.

Silva is so fucking awesome. The way he was toying with Griffin was just sick, and that knockout punch off his back foot was unbelievable. I lost a lot of respect for Forest. What a chump running out of the octagon like that. At least give some respect to Silva.

Images
    There are conflicting reports on whether his Jaw was dislocated/broken and he couldn't hear out of one ear and went straight to the hospital. Regardless why would you lose respect for him for leaving? He got humiliated beyond anything you can possibly imagine. It wasn't lack of respect that made him take off. I'm not saying he should have left if he wasn't injured, but in that highly emotional state I don't blame him, he was EXTREMELY embarrassed, probably more so then any other fight I have ever seen.

On a side note this was one of the worst UFC events I can remember in recent history. I'm glad I watched it at the bar and didn't pay for it at home.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[kbot] View Post
    There are conflicting reports on whether his Jaw was dislocated/broken and he couldn't hear out of one ear and went straight to the hospital. Regardless why would you lose respect for him for leaving? He got humiliated beyond anything you can possibly imagine. It wasn't lack of respect that made him take off. I'm not saying he should have left if he wasn't injured, but in that highly emotional state I don't blame him, he was EXTREMELY embarrassed, probably more so then any other fight I have ever seen.

On a side note this was one of the worst UFC events I can remember in recent history. I'm glad I watched it at the bar and didn't pay for it at home.
    Obviously you don't watch a lot of UFC. This was the second time forest has ran out of the ring after losing a fight. The first time was against Kieth Jardine, he ran out of the ring crying like a little bitch. Don't get me wrong, I like Griffon, but I would have to agree with Adam on the loss of respect for Griffon now. You're suppose to be one of the top fighters in your weight class, a grown ass man too, and you run out of the ring like a kid who just got his bike stolen.

The K.O. on Griffon was from a weak jab, which made me laugh, because he fell to the ground putting his hands up as if he gave up and was asking " Please don't hit me again, I'm done !!"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[buckism] View Post
    Griffon
    Griffon?

Images

Images
    they confirmed there was nothing wrong with griffin medically . he just threw a pout fest

Images
    Oh shit yeah you are right Buckem I forgot about that. And it was confirmed he was not injured at all? Bleh. He should have stayed in the ring then. LOL I wonder what kind of verbal lashing Dana White gave him or will.

Images
    i want to see a light weight that can actually knock some shit out.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not."

Quote Originally Posted by x[jenny] View Post
    i want to see a light weight that can actually knock some shit out.
    watch the bowles torres fight from this weekend. 135 lbers throwin leather.

Images
    Kbot, you gotta admit that was really weak of Forest. I've seen guys with broken noses, missing teeth and blood all over their heads stay in ring and stand there with the ref while the winner's hand is raised. Forest is known to be able to take a punch and be a tough guy...where the hell was that guy for this fight? He laid on the ground and put his hands up twice, not just the last time when Silva KOed him. I like Forest but that was not good sportsmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by x[buckism] View Post
    Obviously you don't watch a lot of UFC. This was the second time forest has ran out of the ring after losing a fight. The first time was against Kieth Jardine, he ran out of the ring crying like a little bitch. Don't get me wrong, I like Griffon, but I would have to agree with Adam on the loss of respect for Griffon now. You're suppose to be one of the top fighters in your weight class, a grown ass man too, and you run out of the ring like a kid who just got his bike stolen.

The K.O. on Griffon was from a weak jab, which made me laugh, because he fell to the ground putting his hands up as if he gave up and was asking " Please don't hit me again, I'm done !!"
    I couldnt agree more, that hit would'nt have hurt my mother. He was'nt in that fight, I don't think he wanted to be there. I lost all respect for him, to bad to, I thought he was the man.

Thread Information