Thread: Charger game

Charger game

Just got back from the Charger/Raider game. A win is a win, but we better pull our heads out of our ass. We should have owned Oakland, and we barley pulled that one out. Fucking Oakland fans are such tools, cheering when Chargers got hurt, every year its the same shit. I leave that game wanting to kill people. But, that was out 12th win in a row over the fags of Oakland, so Ill take it.

Thoughts?

Oh can anyone please tell me how to set up my XBL gamer tag as my sig here on the site? I noticed a lot of you guys have that and I would like to get it as well. I went to the site and set up everything, just need a little help on setting it up here.
    Thanks!

Twitch123 Guest
    A win is a win but it was sloppy. Least we forget here the Patriots nearly got owned by the Bills. Far too many injuries however. The Raiders came in there with blood in their minds. I'm not too worried none of the injuries are season ending from the reports.

Images
    you guys got real fucking lucky with that touchdown being reversed. horrible call

Images
    1st game of the season. Division rival. I figured it would be a tough game. Not that close, but tough.

Look at pats bills, or titans steelers. All close games...
    i7 2600K + ATI 6990

Quote Originally Posted by x[stryker] View Post
    you guys got real fucking lucky with that touchdown being reversed. horrible call
    Horrible call? Learn the rules. :)

When a receiver catches the ball and goes to the ground, he must maintain posession. Essentially he needs to not bobble it and get up (or hold the ball up until the ref signals TD) without the ball touching the ground or losing control.

If you think that touchdown shouldn't be reversed, you probably think that when Johnny Lee Higgins got knocked the fuck out and the ball bounced around it should have been ruled complete. Same rule applies, maintain control all the way to the ground and get up with it.

Go to work, send your kids to school.
    Follow fashion, act normal.
    Walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
    Save for your old age, obey the law.
    Repeat after me: I am free.

Images
    horrible call...it was in the endzone

it was a bad call but it was horrible because that "evidence" overturned the ruling on the field

anyway, chargers looked like shit. Surprise? lol

Quote Originally Posted by hardcor3 View Post
    horrible call...it was in the endzone

it was a bad call but it was horrible because that "evidence" overturned the ruling on the field

anyway, chargers looked like shit. Surprise? lol
    they didnt look like the defending division champs, but the Raiders sure looked like the pile of shit that they are.
    What is that, 12 loss in a row to DA BOLTS!!!!

pwnd!

truth hurts aye

Images
    least chargers looked good against the Ravens....

oh wait
    "....everyone wants to come to my house to RAGE."

Twitch123 Guest
    Not the start to the season I had hoped. Least we forget this week saw a ton of other upsets too. The Jets beating the Patriots and the Bears upsetting the defending Superbowl champs? I bet a lot of people in office pools were pissed off on Monday.

Thread Information