Thread: GG Aries.

GG Aries.

35-0 ouch. sorry man. looks like my boys took out last weeks loss on you guys.

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Images
    The rams are so sad it makes suicide look like a bright, shining ray of light.
    "....everyone wants to come to my house to RAGE."

If I were Aries I would hate myself right now.

GG niners !

Edit - I lub you Aries !
    Last edited by x[jerkoff]; 10-04-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Images
    The guy I was up against this week for fantasy had the niners defense, 39 fucking points!

Images
    yeah saints D killed me this week too

Images
    Hopefully they fire their coach soon. I mean WTF? You take a passing team that plays half of their games indoors and turn them into a running team? FUCKING IDIOT COACH! Then you get rid of Torry Holt? I'm so pissed right now I'm glad I didn't get the NFL package from Direct TV. The Rams are so fucking bad they've lost 14 in a row going back to last season. Jeez, get us a real coach. And I thought Georgia fucked us up.
    I am Arthur King of the Britainís! The Bitainís? Who are the Bitains? I thought we were an autonomous collective!

yeah aries, you guys need to do something drastic asap. on a side note, i feel better on our loss to the vikings after watching favre destroy the packers on MNF.

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by x[ninjax] View Post
    yeah aries, you guys need to do something drastic asap. on a side note, i feel better on our loss to the vikings after watching favre destroy the packers on MNF.
    Yeah he's pretty much putting it in the butt of all those guys telling him "to just stop already"

Quote Originally Posted by x[aries] View Post
    Hopefully they fire their coach soon. I mean WTF? You take a passing team that plays half of their games indoors and turn them into a running team? FUCKING IDIOT COACH! Then you get rid of Torry Holt? I'm so pissed right now I'm glad I didn't get the NFL package from Direct TV. The Rams are so fucking bad they've lost 14 in a row going back to last season. Jeez, get us a real coach. And I thought Georgia fucked us up.
    You should just on the niner wagon like Crabtree did.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[method] View Post
    Yeah he's pretty much putting it in the butt of all those guys telling him "to just stop already"
    Big enough sig?
    :notworkin

Quote Originally Posted by x[ninjax] View Post
    Rush Limbaugh is part of a group that is bidding to buy the Rams. Drastic enough for you?
    No?
    They are also one the primary teams considered to be pulled back to LA by the group that is trying to get a stadium built there.

wtf has happened to my team?
    OMGHI2U!

Images
    My understanding from a business contact is that there is already a deal in place with Spanos and the "Chargers" are headed for the Inland Empire. From my understanding its a done deal but who really knows, just word on the commercial real estate side of the planet.

Sad day for San Diego if it comes to pass.
    The Only Poem a Man should evar know!

Women
    Sometimes I hate Um
    Sometimes I love Um
    If I were a cave man I think I'd just club Um!

:Beat_Them

Quote Originally Posted by x[cavyr] View Post
    My understanding from a business contact is that there is already a deal in place with Spanos and the "Chargers" are headed for the Inland Empire. From my understanding its a done deal but who really knows, just word on the commercial real estate side of the planet.

Sad day for San Diego if it comes to pass.
    your understanding stems from what?
    OMGHI2U!

Thread Information