2) Situational items
    3) How to gank
    4) Lane assessment
    5) Carry vs support
    6) How to carry
    7) How to support
    8) Neutral farming
    9) Neutral luring
    10) Overall strategy (how to win particular game)
    11) Specific strategies (gank n push, turtle, etc.)
    12) Rune importance
    13) Importance of Kongor

If anyone has specific interests or questions, let me know.
    Last edited by x[raider134]; 10-06-2009 at 01:15 PM.

id like more indepth overall strategy as well as proper initiation. please.

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Images
    Overall strategy would probably be easier to answer over vent on a case by case basis; as far as initiation, added it to the topics listed and it will be one of the earlier discussed topics.

im at a weird point in my HoN/DotA career. ive been playing a very very long time, however due to my frantic schedule i never really got to play anything above a pub level. now i know all the mechanics, know all the basics, heros, items, builds whatnot. just seems that the level of competition has risen since HoN has dropped and i find myself not playing as well as i used to in DotA. I dont know if its because of a lack of having a team of friends when i play, or simply because i have learned at a pub level and the flaws in my game are starting to be exploited by teams who have played beyond that level. you and i have played 2 times together, neither of which i did anything uber spectacular. I dont consider myself an outright noob, however lately i have been feeling like a huge one. i am having system problems and so i get dced quite often only to reconnect to at least 1 death. its very frustrating. can you offer any tips for a 6 year DotA noob?

Images
    If you want to improve, and are experienced, I suggest you get more games with me (or other higher tier players). If you want practice last hitting, play 1v1's (not for rating) with me. If you want better overall gameplay tips, strategy, etc. get on vent and play with me (or other knowledgeable players). Once replays are available/reasonable to watch, that is a great way of learning new tricks.

What are your weaknesses? Under leveled? Under farmed? Unsure? Do you gank? Carry? etc.

thats just it. i wanna play with you more so you can let me know what they are. just seems lately that my game hasnt been clicking ya know? i try to participate on ganks but it becomes increasingly frustrating to be a support hero but have idiotic teammates. would like to see if with competent teammates i could actually be useful.

yeah, and i keep forgetting to just go out and get a lil mic.

Images
    did you enjoy playing with us logan? did it make your weiner hard?

thx for saving my asshole. in mid.
    Last edited by x[rsx]; 10-10-2009 at 06:08 PM.
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

Thread Information