Thread: Jereziah

Images

Jereziah

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/heroview.php?hid=89

Inner Light: Great heal that also damages nearby enemy units; also good for farming
    Protective Charm: Removes all debuffs and magic immunity; use it on your team's carry in team fights
    Righteous Strike: An AOE cleave attack with a 6-15 second CD, that also slows enemies who are struck by it
    Sol's Blessing: Grants all nearby allied units and heroes 25hp regen and 9999 armor for 5/6/7 seconds.

Inner Light 2/3/5/7
    Protective Charm 1/4/12/14
    Righteous Strike 8/10/13/14
    Sol's Blessing 6/11/16

Jereziah is the ultimate support hero; goal should be to stay back, like a melee caster, that way you cannot easily be disabled/killed prior/during team fights. Your "attack" is essentially worthless and your spells are overpowered.

Starting items: 2 health pots, 1 mana pot, 1 logger's hatchet, 2 minor totems.

Following items:
    Steamboots, & either Ring of Sorcery, Nome's Wisdom, Abyssal Skull, Storm Spirit, Hellflower, Frostfield Plate, Astrolabe
    Last edited by x[raider134]; 10-12-2009 at 02:38 PM.

yeah, i played him with nomes the other day, turns his heal on himself into like a 440hp or some shit heal, great item on him. can you also include items NOT to get on a hero?

like for instance, DONT GET HACK AND SLASH ON JERE. ITS NOOB SHIT YOU FUCKS.

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Images
    Those are the items to get...These items are going to be superior to any of the other items in 99% of the cases. I'd suggest not getting any recipe based items outside of the listed items. Any exceptions--or questions you may have regarding a particular item and hero, please post.
    Last edited by x[raider134]; 10-12-2009 at 12:50 AM.

Thread Information