Thread: Pestilence

Images

Pestilence

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/heroview.php?hid=95

Flight: 10/20/30/40% MS bonus at the cost of 10% increase to damage taken for 25 seconds.
    Impale: AOE stun of 350 radius for 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds with an 8 sec CD, also slows for 20% MS for 2 seconds following the stun.
    Gore: Passively adds 10/15/20/25% chance to bash for a second with added magic damage.
    Swarm: -5/-10/-15 armor and reveals/shows invisible heroes for 30 seconds with a 10 sec CD at mana cost 25 per use.

Flight 4/8/9/10
    Impale 1/3/5/7
    Gore 12/13/14/15
    Swarm 6/11/16
    +2 stats 2

Pestilence is a strong ganking hero, having an ability that adds to his MS, reveals invis, and a great AOE stun with a short CD. He is the best hero against heroes with invisibility. Ideally, lane pestilence with a hero that has a targetable stun or slow to allow him to land his impale off early game.

Starting items: 2 health pots, 1 mana pot, 1 logger's hatchet, 2 minor totems

Following items: Enhanced Marchers , Shrunken Head or Helm of the Black Legion, Elder Parasite, Hack and Slash, Daemonic Breastplate, Behemoth's Heart
    Last edited by x[raider134]; 10-12-2009 at 05:06 PM.

you dont suggest portal key?

I just punched a hurricane! WOOOOO!!!!

Images
    His stun is faster CD and smaller AOE...and he has sprint/enhanced marchers. It is 2150 gold that doesn't help his AS nor add hp to survivability to make him a better tank. I've never seen someone good get portal key/blink on pestilence in dota nor hon, and I personally don't like it much. Portal key is good on heroes who are their ultimate---plague rider, magmus, tempest, etc.

Thread Information