Thread: x[mausberg] toys for sale

Images

x[mausberg] toys for sale

1973 Datsun 240Z 3.1 stroker. Dual SU's Carbs Really fast High Compression 280 Block 240 Head Big Cam, Real Head Turner. Car is all smoothed out no light markers or rear bumper done really well and clean Pearl white paint job. have brand new window rubbers. Honda prelude seats. needs 280zx air condition if desired. Clear headlight covers with chrome trim. after market springs. Aftermarket gauges. 280 limited slip rear end. Long time SCCA race car built for cornering converted to streetcar. Ported and polished head. big cam. Ceramic coated headers. Ceramic coated motor. Center force clutch. Msd box. Griffin radiator Call for Questions, Please Serious Calls only, No Tire Kickers No Joy Rides unless you have cash in hand. Asking $5,500 OBO. MUST SELL, buying a house. 760-505-4923.

Also for sale is a :
    1971 Datsun 1200 Sedan. Needs a little body work but other than it is great Car to take to the drags, or drive every day. This 1200 is a daily driver. Runs 12's with the potential to be an 11 or 10 second car with NOS and different Gears, It has 13B Mazda Rotary with a big street port, racing beat intake and Holly Carb. Comes with extra set of doors and hood, and also a set of Mickey Thompson Slicks barely used. Call for details Asking $3,500 OBO. 760-505-4923

*******OR I will take $8,500 for both cars****** Need the money BAD!!, buying a house I don't want to part with them but I must sell my toys. Both cars run great and strong. Both cars are one of a kind, the Z is SICK, you have never heard another Z sound like this, it CAMS hard and raps out like crazy it is friggin FAST, smoke mustangs and camaros. The 1200 is truly one of kind with a solid and tight 13B Rotary with big street port done right, the port job is clean and professional, not your typical backyard port job, that 13B revs to the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONUTS for DAYS if you wanted to.

these pictures DO NOT GIVE THESE RIDES JUSTICE, YOU MUST SEE IN PERSON TO APPRECIATE.

Please SERIOUS CALLS ONLY. NO TIRE KICKERS, DON'T WASTE MY TIME AND I WON'T WASTE YOURS. Both cars run and drive great. They are SOLID vehicles. THANK YOU.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/1533609601.html

Images
    oooohhhh me likey but don't have the funds :(
    "....everyone wants to come to my house to RAGE."

Thread Information