Thread: J-e-t-s......

Images

J-e-t-s......

...and San Diego still blows....time to clean house...LT...done, babyface Keading...back to the sixth grade, Norv...well he's still Norv...never going to win the big game....scoreboard JETS!!

Twitch123 Guest
    I'm not surprised in the least to be honest. Maybe this will finally wake the fans up that the Chargers aren't good in San Diego. They need to move to LA and grab that HUGE fan base up there that's hungry for some NFL back in town.

People's Republik of Kalifornia in the Great US Banana Republik
    Images
    Disappointed.
    But that's what I've come to expect from the Chargers, disappointment.

Images
    Awww someone beat me too it...

Hahaha 3 missed FGs ----- sukkas!
    Good lord are there no good games to play?

Images
    Real charger fans dont give a fuck. long as we beat the Chokeland Haiders all season weve accomplished our goal. So for the rest of the fair weather fans out there rocking your wallmart jersey, if you dont like the chargers get the fuck ouda sunny san diego. go back to your own state and shovel snow. We knocked off denver and made them out their coach and qb. sounds to me like a few great seasons.

x[mausberg]~"Fuck Your Life!"

Images
    and moving to LA....pfft. Los Angeles fans hate the chargers. what makes you think they would buy tickets up there when they can only afford to drive down here once a season for the chokeland game?

x[mausberg]~ "football is just like bitches. On to the next...."

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch123 View Post
    I'm not surprised in the least to be honest. Maybe this will finally wake the fans up that the Chargers aren't good in San Diego. They need to move to LA and grab that HUGE fan base up there that's hungry for some NFL back in town.
    Because the huge fan base makes you kick 3 field goals, not drop passes, and stop making dumbass penalties?
    You, sir, should apply for a GM job!
    OMGHI2U!

Twitch123 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by x[doublevision] View Post
    Because the huge fan base makes you kick 3 field goals, not drop passes, and stop making dumbass penalties?
    You, sir, should apply for a GM job!
    I'm just thinking of the money up there and maybe we can start to afford some free agents that might help us win. Whatever the Saints would probably have crushed us in the Super Bowl and embarrassed the hell out of us.

Images
    It's difficult to put that loss on anyone other than the kicker. Sure, the Chargers made some mistakes and played sloppy, but they played well enough to win and those field goals would have been the difference. I don't care how accurate a guy is during the regular season, he's got to make those kicks in the post-season... which he's shown in two different games now that he can't do. Time to go
    http://www.myspace.com/needleseye

Corruption is inextricably woven into our nature.

Images
    I must disagree. The loss is on the whole team. Turnovers, extremely stupid penalties, and the field goals all added up to a loss. If any of those categories were played better, we could have won that game. Sure Kaeding choked, but so did all the players. I am pissed off at the loss. This whole weak I will be grumpy. But the fact is, the whole team fucked up together in one glorious ball of flame.
    i7 2600K + ATI 6990

Twitch123 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by x[jbrhymer] View Post
    I must disagree. The loss is on the whole team. Turnovers, extremely stupid penalties, and the field goals all added up to a loss. If any of those categories were played better, we could have won that game. Sure Kaeding choked, but so did all the players. I am pissed off at the loss. This whole weak I will be grumpy. But the fact is, the whole team fucked up together in one glorious ball of flame.
    Don't be grumpy be happy that Drew Brees the guy that should have been our starting QB is getting his shot at going to a Super Bowl. Maybe he'll send a strong message to LT, Gates, and Jackson that they to should jump ship now while the gettings good.

Images
    Don't be grumpy be happy that Drew Brees the guy that should have been our starting QB is getting his shot at going to a Super Bowl. Maybe he'll send a strong message to LT, Gates, and Jackson that they to should jump ship now while the gettings good.
    ahh brees didnt/doesnt fit with the chargers style offense. get rid of norv turner. worst move for the chargers was tossing schottenheimer for him. LT is done man, he isnt the same back. I really like Rivers but damn, that walkaround defense was too much lol?

the jets? theyre not as bad as they should be...

anyways im taking the vikes all the way

Kaeding took that loss pretty hard. He tried to hang himself in the locker room after the game. Luckily he failed, when he couldn't kick the chair out from under him.
    sex-a-cutioner
    Good Lookin' Since 1982

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[sex] View Post
    Kaeding took that loss pretty hard. He tried to hang himself in the locker room after the game. Luckily he failed, when he couldn't kick the chair out from under him.
    lol <3 natedizzle
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

Twitch123 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcor3 View Post
    ahh brees didnt/doesnt fit with the chargers style offense. get rid of norv turner. worst move for the chargers was tossing schottenheimer for him. LT is done man, he isnt the same back. I really like Rivers but damn, that walkaround defense was too much lol?

the jets? theyre not as bad as they should be...

anyways im taking the vikes all the way
    Schottenheimer was a fuckin loser too man great regular season coach terrible playoff coach. I agree LT is DONE trade his ass NOW maybe we can get a higher round draft pick out of him and get us a new running back.

I'm just thinking of the money up there and maybe we can start to afford some free agents that might help us win. Whatever the Saints would probably have crushed us in the Super Bowl and embarrassed the hell out of us.
    You assume we would have beaten the Colts. I doubt that actually. The biggest problem in the Jets game is that the jets big strengths all matched the chargers weaknesses. Also, bigger fanbase and more money doesnt do much in football with the salary cap, and SD is only about 5million from the cap as it is. Money is not the problem, the problem is there is no actual leadership in that locker room. Well, that and both front lines have suked for 2 years now.... guess maybe the Raiders actually did get the last laugh this year... in game 1 no less! lol
    OMGHI2U!

Images
    Screw the NFC. I'm still rooting for AFC, and since I hate the colts, I'll be cheering for the Jets to take it all now....

LT is getting long in the tooth, and sproles won't cut it as a starting back. Merriman might leave, but since his knee injury, he really hasnt done much. With JW out at nose tackle, the opponent O-Lines don't need to double team, which gives them an extra hat to put on the blitz or spy an LB, which effectively stops our pass rush. Our 3 - 4 is really built around a pro bowl NT, and we didn't have it. JW makes our LBs look good.
    i7 2600K + ATI 6990

I heard something about trying with a gun too, but the bullet went wide right?
    sex-a-cutioner
    Good Lookin' Since 1982

Twitch123 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by x[jbrhymer] View Post
    Screw the NFC. I'm still rooting for AFC, and since I hate the colts, I'll be cheering for the Jets to take it all now....

LT is getting long in the tooth, and sproles won't cut it as a starting back. Merriman might leave, but since his knee injury, he really hasnt done much. With JW out at nose tackle, the opponent O-Lines don't need to double team, which gives them an extra hat to put on the blitz or spy an LB, which effectively stops our pass rush. Our 3 - 4 is really built around a pro bowl NT, and we didn't have it. JW makes our LBs look good.
    Are you rooting for the Colts now?

Thread Information