Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SWTOR Guild

Images
    I plan on raiding for the most part. I will also dabble in pvp but it usually doesn't keep me interested unless I get a personal heal-bot, or the person I heal for actually helps protect me.

I'd be very much interested in raiding with people who don't need their hands held during raid nights.
    :notworkin

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[thorazine] View Post
    I plan on raiding for the most part. I will also dabble in pvp but it usually doesn't keep me interested unless I get a personal heal-bot, or the person I heal for actually helps protect me.

I'd be very much interested in raiding with people who don't need their hands held during raid nights.
    and people who don't stand in fires?
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

Images
    zing.

ok, stupidity aside, let's start building a character who's who in another thread.

lol, now a days with mods like deus vox how the hell does anyone stand in fire anymore?

if a screen flash, sound and text across your screen isnt enough time to /quit.

before these kind of mods though it was a basic feature of boss encounters.
    x[ronin]

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[ronin] View Post
    lol, now a days with mods like deus vox how the hell does anyone stand in fire anymore?

if a screen flash, sound and text across your screen isnt enough time to /quit.

before these kind of mods though it was a basic feature of boss encounters.
    i dunno dude, i forgot the last bossmod i used, but it was better than DBM. but yeah i really don't know how people stood in shit lol
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

Images
    I'm actually really excited that there are no mods for swtor yet

Heh, Curse has some connection with TOR already so expect the add-on community to go nutz once it is released. Heck even now that people can download the game info if you pre-ordered I am sure they are starting to go through all the files.

One of the rebourne guys works for Curse and made it seem like there was some connection ebtween the two.

Still doesn't mean you need to use them.
    x[ronin]

Images
    A couple years ago I went back to WoW after being away from it since vanilla and what I found was terrible, especially the whole gearscore bullshit. I'm all for useful addons and mods I just don't want to see that sort of thing happen to stwor.

yah, good thing gearscore died a while ago, but now with the way things are going i dont know, they added a Looking For Raid option to the Looking For Group(dungeons) and I think a pug raid killed deathwing on day1.

I log on once a week or so now to mess around but thats it.
    x[ronin]

Images
    We are assigned to the server "Dark Reaper"

Awhhhhh.... Kbot I guess this means I don't get to kill you guys in Swotor =(- My Sith guild got Bondar Crystal for our server. That said we DID intentionally not list xclan as an adversary so that we could all flip flop between guilds if we wanted to later. Didn't want any stupid issues yada yada. Don't worry though I WILL come and harass you guys with a character on the light side (shutter) wouldn't want xsliver causing too much trouble on his own after all =)

As for characters we're creating it may be a good idea to figure that out....you don't want to get into heroics and such with no fracking heals to count on. (been there in beta...sucks)

*shudder*

I think we have at least 2 people including myself planning on running a healer to start with. Healed the first 2 dungeons during my beta weekend, didn't seem to bad except I think I had only 1 small heal when doing the first one.
    x[ronin]

got me email today, I will be on starting around 7-7:30 tonight until 10 at least (MST)
    x[ronin]

damn population is heavy. boo boo queue queue

so was I supposed to get a second email from origin/EA with my game code to get access or what?

I tried using the one I got when I pre-ordered and it says it has been used already and havent heard from origin since.
    x[ronin]

if you already used it and you got your early access email, you should be able to start playing. That area in your account regarding the game is for the release on the 20th. You get to play with your pre-order and once the 20th arrives you will need to plug in your retail key to continue playing.

got it figured out, for some reason the launcher wasn't showing as allowed to play, I restarted it and then it worked fine.

I created my Consular: QuickBen

but I think the game servers just went down.
    x[ronin]

Thread Information