Thread: been a while

Images

been a while

So it's been a long ass time since I've posted, so I figured I'd update you bitches. I'm waiting to get back into school so I can finish my associates degree in science, specializing in Respiratory Therapy. I've also lost about 50 lbs. About 7 months ago when I got the boot out from school (long story), I was at 224 and you all know I'm not some 6 foot dude hahah. So I started watching what I was eating and how much I was eating and got down to 176. My goal was 160, but now I want to get down to 150. Then put on about 15 to 20 lbs or muscle hahah.. Here's my fatty pic at 224 and newer one at 176, with my nerdy ass reading glasses... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatty pic.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	4746Click image for larger version. 

Name:	45 lbs lighter.JPG 
Views:	140 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	4747

Images
    buck its just not the same with you all skinnnnnyyyyyy
    "....everyone wants to come to my house to RAGE."

Images
    damn nigs what you been eating i need to do that shit.

Images
    lap band!?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[lonedub] View Post
    lap band!?
    LoL.. Naw, just stopped eating a lot of garbage. I still eat what I want, just not as much and it seems to be working great for me. Plus going to the gym helps. But mainly, I was tired of how I looked and felt. When I got the boot from school, I was about 204. I had been working on losing the weight prior, because I didn't want to be tired as hell from walking all over the hospitals. Then I get dropped from school and put back on the 20 lbs I had already lost and said,"fuck it!! I'm not doing this shit any more and got my ass back into the gym." But the main thing is, getting use to feeling hungry and not eating. Allowing your stomach to shrink, so when you do eat, you're not taking in as much and still feel full. I've tried the whole diet bs. Eating 6 smalls meals during the day and working out, but it wasn't for me. I hated the feeling of being full all the time, so I tried making smaller meals, still didn't work. So then I started eating 3 small meals. I would start off with a bowl of oatmeal in the morning and some toast, in the afternoon I would make a sandwich and some fruit, and at night I ate whatever I wanted for dinner(fast food,home cooked dinner,etc).

Now I eat what ever I want for breakfast, a snack mid day (fruit mainly), and dinner. By the end of may I want to be down to 155 and I'm determined to make that goal lol.

Images
    You and killdozer getting all skinny... I do not approve.
    Good lord are there no good games to play?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[buckism] View Post
    (long story), I was at 224 and you all know I'm not some 6 foot dude hahah.
    You got something against 6 foot dudes!!! lol You know there's more of us tall guys now a days. Welcome back dude and glad to hear your taking care of yourself and going back to school to get your associates degree. I hope you stick to it and maybe continue on to get your 4 year degree. What games have you been playing lately just curious?
    x[clan] 'Gamers with Attitude'

Images
    yeah and where you at I might be local

Images
    Does the rest of your t-shirt say ... in the dark?

Keep fit, mentally and physically.

Peace!
    inter arma silent leges

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[grendel] View Post
    Does the rest of your t-shirt say ... in the dark?

Keep fit, mentally and physically.

Peace!
    lol no it says,"it's ok to be ugly, but you're over doing it."

Images
    sup buck!

Images
    sup jer.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[buckism] View Post
    LoL.. Naw, just stopped eating a lot of garbage. I still eat what I want, just not as much and it seems to be working great for me. Plus going to the gym helps. But mainly, I was tired of how I looked and felt. When I got the boot from school, I was about 204. I had been working on losing the weight prior, because I didn't want to be tired as hell from walking all over the hospitals. Then I get dropped from school and put back on the 20 lbs I had already lost and said,"fuck it!! I'm not doing this shit any more and got my ass back into the gym." But the main thing is, getting use to feeling hungry and not eating. Allowing your stomach to shrink, so when you do eat, you're not taking in as much and still feel full. I've tried the whole diet bs. Eating 6 smalls meals during the day and working out, but it wasn't for me. I hated the feeling of being full all the time, so I tried making smaller meals, still didn't work. So then I started eating 3 small meals. I would start off with a bowl of oatmeal in the morning and some toast, in the afternoon I would make a sandwich and some fruit, and at night I ate whatever I wanted for dinner(fast food,home cooked dinner,etc).

Now I eat what ever I want for breakfast, a snack mid day (fruit mainly), and dinner. By the end of may I want to be down to 155 and I'm determined to make that goal lol.
    thats what im doing too, i was at 210, now im down to 168 (just weighed myself today). toast and yogurt int he morning, lunch is my biggest meal, and small meal for dinner. and workin out everyday. it feels good...eddie has been giving me tips too, but it seems like its workin for me...and not him...LOL
    "i want you to take the frankenstein, the bling, AND the bling bling, and roll it up into a joint"

Images
    hawt. upvote

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[rsx] View Post
    thats what im doing too, i was at 210, now im down to 168 (just weighed myself today). toast and yogurt int he morning, lunch is my biggest meal, and small meal for dinner. and workin out everyday. it feels good...eddie has been giving me tips too, but it seems like its workin for me...and not him...LOL
    Its cause that nigga be eating junk still

Images
    u hater david im still not fat like u :p I started my diet on monday only 2nd day and im dying!

Thread Information