Thread: Dropping in to say hi

Dropping in to say hi

I'm glad to see this group has survived. I stumbled on an old page from this site and was surprised to see it still here. I guess it's been 10 years or so since I've logged into this site. I've graduated high school and college since the last time I've been here. I'm a lot older, wiser, and probably more interesting. You'll probably remember me better if you knew my brother, x[corwyn]. For those of you that haven't heard, he was killed last august in a motorcycle accident when someone left turned in front of him. I know he loved this group and had a lot of good times with you guys. I know he was still wearing the x[tag] in the games he was playing. I'll be checking this site now. I'm still playing games. It would be pretty nostalgic to hop on cs:go with some of you sometime. What games are you guys into these days?
    coke is better than pepsi

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by x[divinity] View Post
    I'm glad to see this group has survived. I stumbled on an old page from this site and was surprised to see it still here. I guess it's been 10 years or so since I've logged into this site. I've graduated high school and college since the last time I've been here. I'm a lot older, wiser, and probably more interesting. You'll probably remember me better if you knew my brother, x[corwyn]. For those of you that haven't heard, he was killed last august in a motorcycle accident when someone left turned in front of him. I know he loved this group and had a lot of good times with you guys. I know he was still wearing the x[tag] in the games he was playing. I'll be checking this site now. I'm still playing games. It would be pretty nostalgic to hop on cs:go with some of you sometime. What games are you guys into these days?
    So sorry to hear - never met corwyn but I am sure he is missed greatly.

Images
    Been a while since I logged on to the site. I played a ton with x[corwyn] back in the day. I know he loved his bikes. Very sad to hear this news even though it's old.
    x[chongo] "I love the hairy pits."

Images
    Same, my condolences. I only wish the forums was more active because I know a lot of x'ers that also remember him and would want to know and give their best.
    Good lord are there no good games to play?

Images
    I am sorry to hear that bro. I remember playing tons with your bro

Images
    RIP.. x[corwyn] played with him back when down dude!!! sad to hear great gamer

x[doc]
    Victoria Siempre!!

Thread Information