Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dream cars

Images

Post dream cars

Just would like to post a few pictures of the most beautiful cars ever to grace this earth.this is not in order of my love either.

first Ford Shelby gt500 Mustang

alright another beauty carrera gt2 2001

Ok and probably my last dream car is a 69 rs/ss chevy camaro, set up with a nice 450 engine possy traction with gears set for dragging the 1/4 mile, My friends got an old 54 chevy truck set for this with a engine pushing 400 horse power and runs the 1/4 mile pretty fucking fast.

just though i would share later

x[bouncy]
    "The devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked... White brown yellow and black color is not restricted... You have a self destructive destiny when your inflicted... And you'll be one of gods children that fell from the top... Theres no diversity because were burning in the melting pot... So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never cause a dance with the devil might last you forever..."

-Immortal Technique

Images

ahh shit the gt2 pics didnt work, well just search for it and it is a beauty. Saw it at the LA auto convention. Its Porche's Fastest street legal car and just kicks ass, 0-60 in 3.4 seconds or so, my friends dad owns a 2000 porche turbo ones released every 4 years they are damn sweet.

x[bouncy]
    "The devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked... White brown yellow and black color is not restricted... You have a self destructive destiny when your inflicted... And you'll be one of gods children that fell from the top... Theres no diversity because were burning in the melting pot... So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never cause a dance with the devil might last you forever..."

-Immortal Technique

Ever since "Gone In Sixty Seconds" came out, everbody loves the Shelby GT 500. Granted, its a nice car, but there are definately nicer. My dream car: 2000 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. Lets just say, 0 - 60 in 2.7 seconds, 10.4 sec 1/4 mile, thats all you need. Even beats the McLaren F1. Only problem being they don't really manufacture them yet, it is still in the prototype stage, but they hope to start producing them in the next few years. Realisticly, I'd like to have 1 69' Chevy Chevelle SS, heavily mod'd out with 502 engine, the works....

Whats the gas milage on something like that?

Prolly the same that VK|Esc gets in his truck

nice but a mans car is a 1969 chevy rs/ss yanko camaro. 427 cid munci m21 4spd 12 bolt 4:11 rearend 12.5 stock mussle. and anyone can buy a fast car but only a man can build one.

I totally agree with you on that. Building a car is far superior to buying one. The gas mileage on that camaro is probably something like 15 mpg, or less. It's got a 572 cu in engine block, so it can't be that efficient.

BTW, Here's a pic of that camaro.

damn thats better gas milage than my truck. :(

Images

actually the gas milage on a really suped up engine with bored out headers on a 8 cylinder is most likely around 8 miles per gallon, Trust me theres no way yer getting over 10 with an old camaro race modified with 400+ horse power.

x[bouncy]

-Immortal Technique

Images
    I was around 13 years old when I first saw a shelby gt500 and that was 5 years ago. I saw a real nice show room one and fell in love. Ever since I have been in love with old muscle cars, from the camaro to mustang, anything with a lot of power and noise.

x[bouncy]

-Immortal Technique

Ok... i scanned these just for ya'll. In 1982 I inherited some money from my grand-father. I bought a 1970 Plymouth RoadRunner with a 4 speed 383 hemi big-block from a neighbor who'd owned it like 10 years (and took good care of it but rarely drove it because the engine was thrashed). I rebuilt the engine (part of it) with my cousin Jimmy. I paid for the interior work I couldn't do myself and my dad (pictured with me by the engine) paid for the body work. It was already in pretty good shape so the work was minimal. Needed new rear-end, 4-bolt main, pistons, valves, etc. And here it is in all its glory with Cragar rims at my (then) girlfriends house. What i'd give to have that car now. MOPAR BABY!

Oh yeah Gas... it was a chick magnet... here's my girlfriend then... heheheh... *slobber* *slobber*

[ March 07, 2001: Message edited by: x[meat] ]

that car is CraZy gas!!!!

This is my current dream car. When i win the lottery, it's the first damn car i will buy.

Sweet looking car meat. Buy me one too when you win the lotto :).

Images

A Hemi Roadrunner...Fucking-Ay. Where the hell is it now? People would pay for rides in that baby. It looked sweet. I always wanted a Charger like the General Lee looked like before they painted it orange...It was all black and chrome. Have a Hemi in that baby, see if you could mate the borg warner transmission from the Viper (close ratio 5 with a 6th gear overdrive) and set up an electronic ignition system complete with computer programmed timing, and a nice free flow exhaust system... Get the best of both worlds. My Dad did something similar to a DeTomaso Pantera. Swapped out the 351 cleveland and put in one of the new 4.6 liter aluminum block Ford engines from the Cobra, electronically tuned the engine, got 350 HP in it without much effort...The guy is talking about having twin turbos and under the manifold nitrous installed sometime in the near future in it...Sorry drooling again. I love fast cars..I love fast motorcycles...I used to like fast women. Of the 3 the women require the most maintenance, and have the worst wear and tear on ya. Plus they have no warranty and no trade in value.

First off I'm poor so think about that before ya bag my dream cars.

Yes I like these, I saw one eurolowered (not slammed) with 16" rims and 40 series tires. IT WAS BEATIFUL.

Okay so that last car isn't so much a true dream car to most of you but I'm po!

Couple years ago I spent $100 in Vegas trying to win one of these (pictured below)

Right now I own a 88 Samurai ( I wanna mod it to look something like this

and I own an 88" LeBaron Convertable.

nice mopar dude. but you can get over 10 mpg in a supped up car. my 67 rs camaro in highschool got 16-18 mpg. that was with a 350cid bored 30 over with a steel 4 bolt main block bowtie 2.02-1.60 heads and 1.7 roller rockers. i had a 272 duration 502 lift cam and custom headers. i had a 3000 rpm stall converter and a 12 bolt 3:73 with a pro diff limitted slip rearend. this is right before i sold it and i was doing 12.9 quarter mile times on street tires and this was my dailly driver. a properly tuned car will run good you just have to have patience. i have gotten payed lotts of money and the cusom shop i used to work a to tune cars for maxumum performance. i will see if i still have some pictures to post
    AKA Nukinfutz

er... excuse me, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???
    Wait, did you smell that? You have just been SMOKED!

Thread Information