Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RSVP'D list.

LOL

nice try gasman.

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: Akuma Gouki ]

Hey all... I dunno if I'm gonna go to the LAN..but if I can find a ride.. I might go.... if I don't does it matter?

doesnt mex live near u?

If u need to get a ride.. bug his ass hehe..

Oh and to rsvp u gotta fill out the page that misuse made for it.. i doubt hed have a prob with u coming seeing as it will make it less of a sausage LAN ;D

(even though we know gibbs likes it that way)

bwhahahah if you get a ride w/ mex our friend will be driving and I got shotgun bwhwhahahahaha

hey i forgot to say i was gonna bring my friend Big C in ur Mouth ...whoever was at my pad for the small lan /drunken party should remember him...let me kno if its coo

Originally posted by :+: Princess :+::
    Hey all... I dunno if I'm gonna go to the LAN..but if I can find a ride.. I might go.... if I don't does it matter?
    Hey Princess, your in Phoenix right? Im drivin my car with powerhouse and yza ... id be glad to pick you up. nearly on the way. Only thing is, is that youd have to sit next to power most of the way ... that can be a good thing and a bad thing. ***So long as the pepper spray you use to keep him off of you dont stain my upolstry, its all good.***
    =)

LMAO!@!@#!@

bahh long as princess does not way more then 200 pounds it should be cool.. if not well uh I dunno if we gonna have room.
    (remember playboy mommy travis?)

WHOA .. shit now THAT was one FAT cs-woman-player ... omg. I saw her again once she had her baby ... yeah .. if she hadn't been pushing a stroller, i woulda asked when her baby was due!
    Makes fat fuck crazy asain look like skinny mex!
    blahahah

dug up a pic of that fatcow

blahahah .. thread kinda got off topic here.
    "MOOOOOOOOOOO"
    roflmao

Hey again... err yeah I am next to Phoenix... and uh.. no I'm not 200 lbs LMAO@ that pic though.. nasty bitches I have pics in my homepage that link thingy or whatever on my profile... and umm.... yeaahhh... YZA and Ferd baby- are you guys leaving on the 26th and coming back the 28th?? That's what mex told me, and if that's true, then I might not be able to go lol but if you guys leave the 27th and come back the 28th, I can most likely go... just make sure that no one tries to fuck with me, or I'll beat some ass hehhehe ;) Hey.. AIM me MandyM00re46.... those are zeros BTW... bye

GAY ASS MSnetworks... you need a fookin' "passport" to see your pics? Bah, screw that shit. Post your pic in a post... and you're a dyke? Whoah...

:D

Originally posted by x[meat]:
    GAY ASS MSnetworks... you need a fookin' "passport" to see your pics? Bah, screw that shit. Post your pic in a post... and you're a dyke? Whoah...

:D
    got a hotmail accoutn? just use that.

d00d... i don't have ANYTHING MS that i don't have to have. Micro$haft can sux my big schlong

x[mausberg] and bros are comin, not just bro. Woot!
    Jeru
    You smell something stinky?
    Thats me cause Im the shit.
    ---Kill One, You're a Murderer.
    ---Kill Many, You're a Conqueror.
    ---Kill Them All, You're a God.

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    Hoy, I am dragging serp's ass over along with Krt.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

Hey... is rebeqa going??? I want her to come!! :) :) :) well uh..yeah... I don't know if I'm going to go or not.. but I"ll let you guys know when I find out for sure... it might not be until the week of until I know... I need to talk to my daddy ;) but hey... ppl IM me.. I get bored on AIM... ok buh bye now

dont think she is.. she lives in Oregon, but u should come anyways. Its worth it ;)

UHHH...how do i get on the list...if this is how thanks..

Thread Information