Thread: Man-hating, angry as fuck, agenda of rage, bitter, dyke

Man-hating, angry as fuck, agenda of rage, bitter, dyke

http://www.geocities.com/indranathr/misc/scum.htm

Interesting reading material, lots and lots of psychopathic crap there. I'll post a few opinions on this tommorow, but I'm far too tired right now to do so. Still, read it it's hilarious shit.
    - Insert Left Wing Slogan Here -

That was pretty long, but, OMG ... that bitch is beyond Looney Tunes. LmaO ... that was funny, my eyes are still teary

If she was still alive she'd be on the staff of Senatorial aids assigned to Hillary Rodham Clinton !

Women, anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die must be EVIL

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    **The male is a biological accident: the y (male) gene is an incomplete x (female) gene, that is, has an incomplete set of chromosomes.

In that case why do women need TWO x chromosomes?

**The male is completely egocentric, trapped inside himself, incapable of empathizing or identifying with others, of love, friendship, affection or tenderness.

Guess who had a bad time with men?

**...his intelligence is a mere tool in the service of his drives and needs.

That's why there are more male scientists and inventers than women.

**He is trapped in a twilight zone halfway between humans and apes, and is far worse off than the apes because, unlike the apes, he is capable of a large array of negative feelings--hate, jealousy, contempt, disgust, guilt, shame, doubt--and moreover he is aware or what he is or isn't.

Apes and chimps can hate and do commit murders. Go ask Jane Goodall, a female zoologist who documented this.

**All non-creative jobs (practically all jobs now being done) could have been automated long ago, and in a moneyless society everyone can have as much of the best of everything as she wants.

I guess this woman works for free.

These are all the flawed arguments I can find in the first 5% of this woman's rant. I will stop here because I have to work for MONEY so I can buy myself some pussies to screw to feel more powerful and dominating like the walking dildo that I am.

The conclusions I drew from reading the 5% of her rant is:

1) she needs a good lay

2) she was sexually abused as a child by her father

3) bad luck with men in general

4) a term paper for a sociology class in UC Berkeley taught by a dyke

5) this is Rosie O'Donnel

The one glaring question I have after reading the opening of her rant is if men are so inferior and women are so perfect, why is it that we run the world?

"Who's the fool? The fool or he who follows him?" Obi-wan Kenobi.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

Hey Con ... sup killa?

You are partially correct, she was abused (sexually and emotionally) by her father. She graduated, I think it was University of Maryland, in the late 1950's. She was later a drug addict and prostitute and ended up in Greenwich Village in New York. She wrote some plays and a few books, including a few sex books. She was a radical feminist in the 1960's-1970's and she tried to kill Andy Warhol sometime in the late 60's. She shot him up pretty good but he lived. She basically was schizo at a time when the world didn't help much as far as schizo's went in those days. She published that "manifesto" when she was in the looney bin (in lieu of prison for shooting Andy Warhol). Then she was in & out of prison for various parole violations and violations of court orders to stay away from Andy Warhol through most of the 70's. She died sometime in the late 1980's of some combination of various diseases in San Francisco, still a drug addict and still turning tricks to support her habit. She did take some classes at Berkeley and tried to get a job there but even they turned her down.

We studied her a little bit in Sociology and in Psych when I was in College. I don't remember reading that SCUM manifesto then but the name did ring a bell. I remembered her after reading that and it later dawned on me that we had studied bits and parts of the manifesto.

She was just plain nuts.

One small point:

If mena re some COMPELTELY self absorbed, why do they feel shame for this? Would the presence of that shame not indicate at some level, the very emotions that she claims men lack? Is it possible to want to hide from the world in shame if you are so self absorbed as to be unable to articulate any the emotions you are ashamed of lacking? Its not often that you read a paper that proves itself wrong inside the first 2 pages.......
    Also, i am NOT horrified by leisure time. You can use it for things like, say, reading that essay! Or CS!
    Joy Thru Camping

DPRK, Democratik People's Republik of Kalifornia
    Images
    Wow I didn't know there was an actual history behind this bra-burning feminazi. It sounds like a blurp of some attention-getting celebrity who want to appeal to the radical left (Rosie O'Donnell).

As far as men are ashamed of being scums, well, no I am not ashamed. I freely admit I am an asshole, scum, racist, who don't care about the environment or the endangered species. I am honest and proud of it. Greedy, back-stabbing, uncaring, self-centered, capitalist bastard men created this advanced, comfortable, and safe society we enjoy living in today. There's no shame in being a man.
    Trust me. I know what I am doing.

-- Sledge Hammer

HERE HERE ! You have my vote ... x[con] for Governor of California!

Images
    Originally posted by x[con]
    Wow I didn't know there was an actual history behind this bra-burning feminazi. It sounds like a blurp of some attention-getting celebrity who want to appeal to the radical left (Rosie O'Donnell).

As far as men are ashamed of being scums, well, no I am not ashamed. I freely admit I am an asshole, scum, racist, who don't care about the environment or the endangered species. I am honest and proud of it. Greedy, back-stabbing, uncaring, self-centered, capitalist bastard men created this advanced, comfortable, and safe society we enjoy living in today. There's no shame in being a man.
    x[con] for President!
    Shit Happens. When it does, eat it

Images
    poon pounders are dumb... my 7th grade teacher was a poon pounder.. dumb bitch.. M00
    i think we should grab all the poop dicks and poon pounders and sent them to an island in the middle of no where... give them all the food and water they want..
    now imagine 150 yrs have gone by... go back there and see how many are left... 0.. none . why? because poop dicks cant reproduce... so evolution has marked them to get fucked up the ass and die of aids.. pun intended.

EDIT FOR BAD CONTENT... i replaced the words fag and dyke with more user friendly names like poon pounder and poop dick

You are such a gun toting christian redneck bigot Timber.
    - Insert Left Wing Slogan Here -

Images
    thx gun... lol
    actually im not really that bad.. my saying is "whatever floats your boat.."
    and if its another womens tongue.. then so be it..

Pay No Attention To That Man Behind The Curtainnn

Gay GunSafety goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run. The doctor comes back and says "Gun, I'm not going to beat around the bush. You have AIDS."

Gun is devastated. "Doc, what can I do?"

"Eat 1 sausage, 1 head of cabbage, 20 unpeeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, 10 Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts and 40
    peanuts, 1/2 box of Grapenuts cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice."

Gun asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?"

Doc says, "No, but it should leave you with a better understanding of what your ass was really made for."

Images
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHa

Images
    laf nice way of putting it...

Thread Information