Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transcribed from a typical Gunbound match...

Transcribed from a typical Gunbound match...

<A 4 v. 4 game is prepared. 3 people choose turtle and 2 choose grub. 2 of the others (the ones with a set of balls) pick random, and one chicken-noob picks the triceratops.>

<Each guy who picked random spawns right near a turtle. The grubs all spawn high up on the edges of the map. One of the random guys is a Boomer, and the other is a RaonLauncher.>

<The noob gets to go first, and shoots an SS directly onto his RaonLauncher teammate.>

Red Turtle #1: Haha.
    Red Turtle #2: LoLOLlolOLOlLOLolol
    Red Grub: omfg too funny.

<The Boomer gets to go next. The winds are calm so his shot very nearly hits the white slug on the left side of the map. He sets his power mark and makes a note of his angle, preparing for the dreaded double-2 Boomer shot.>

<White turtle walks up to Boomer and shoots a full-power double-2 right into his face from half-an-inch away. He takes the Boomer down to 1/3 health and is rewarded w/ 50 gold for an excellent shot, 100 gold for doing 1000+ damage>

White teammate: OMG NICE!
    White teammate #2: ns.
    Red Grub: wow that was a damn good shot
    <Boomer tries to say "I fucking hate turtles and a 4-month-old baby with the strength to depress the spacebar key could have made that shot," but is censored by the language filter>

<Red turtle #1 walks up to RaonLauncher, blasting him in the face w/ effects similar to White Turtle's assault on Boomer.>

White noob triceratops: wow you guys are good
    Red Grub: ty
    Red Turtle #1: heh thx

<A large lightning storm appears right next to the Red Grub perched on the far side of the map.>

<It is Red Grub's turn. Since he is just above and to the right of the white RaonLauncher, he uses a doubled-up 2 shot, lobbing eight balls thru the lightning and into the hapless vacuum-cleaner. Bolts of lightning course through RaonLauncher like something out of Return of the Jedi. Red Grub is awarded with +100 gold for the kill shot, +100 gold for causing 1000+ damage, +20 gold for a boomer shot (which as far as I can tell is just a bonus the grub gets whenever it uses the #2 attack), and +30 gold for a good shot.>

Red Grub: owned!
    White Grub: lol he got rocked
    Red turtle: nice shot man
    <RaonLauncher tries to say that he "has to aim more carefully taking a fucking dump than Red Grub had to on that shot," but is asked to "Please use proper words.">

<Eventually things come back around to Boomer, and he is somehow still alive, but just before his turn comes up a 25 mph wind down and into his face kicks up, as well as a large tornado between Boomer and his target. He makes a valiant effort to recompute, but his shot falls far short of the target.>

White turtle: lol nice try n00b
    Red turtle: omg where were you aiming?

<Play continues in this fasion, and ultimately Boomer is provided w/ a chance to secure a double-kill plus the round end bonus if he can bunge two red turtles stuck in a hole. Noob triceratops teammate drops in right next to Boomer and fires onto the turtles. Lvl 3 lasers come tearing through the sky, killing both the turtles, ending the round, and netting noob triceratops 1500 gold.>

Boomer and RaonLauncher go to bed comforted by only one thought: Some day I'll get the dragon and FUCKING KILL THOSE TURTLEGRUB BITCH-ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.

Mr. Bergis the Redneck is nothing compared to me playing Gunbound.

BTW: was hosting a room last night and asked an axe-ranked grub to switch to another mobile. Her reply: "y? all i no is grub."

Maybe I just hate these mobiles so much because they remind me of trust-fund hippies...

Images
    Graph, put the game on SS death. This pisses off grubs and turtles and naks because there supers suck!

It also make it a little more even for us people that play real bots.

Serioulsy, I beat 4 golden axe turtles with a team of agates and and the electric guys. It was hilarious, the best thing is to get them in the game and readied up....then switch it and start the game!

Try this and all will be even!
    Vin Diesel once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!

Images
    u guys suck!

Images
    You should get the flower so you get fire power and the you can shoot the turtles and the bad mushrooms and save the princess from the evil king kupa!!!
    Last edited by x[scametti]; 11-02-2003 at 08:21 AM.

and then the other random guys says "take big american penis in ur slanted chink eyes"
    sex-a-cutioner
    Good Lookin' Since 1982

Images
    actually that would be dubi and it would be "CHarlie in the bush"

x[bouncy]
    "The devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked... White brown yellow and black color is not restricted... You have a self destructive destiny when your inflicted... And you'll be one of gods children that fell from the top... Theres no diversity because were burning in the melting pot... So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never cause a dance with the devil might last you forever..."

-Immortal Technique

Images
    These are teh atributes for your dude and what they do.

Someone should start a guild for x[clan], but you have to have an axe and you also have to have 20,000 gold!

Sand clock : Delay(%)   
    Star: Money(%) - Increases the money you earn.
    Sword: Attack points(%)  
    Shield: defense(%)
    Heart: Energy(%)  
    Wheel: Movement(%)
    Cross hair: Attack angle(→)     
    Mountain: Climbing ability(→)
    Vin Diesel once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!

Images
    dood i tried to start a guild but they took xclan already as a name. Ji put up a pole for wat the guild name should be. Im high enough rank and have enough dough.

Eddie

Images
    x[clan]
    x-clan
    x clan
    x-[clan]

Images
    ive tried those dont work

Images
    Call us The Foot clan

[The Foot]

Because we all hate turtles....and the foot are the bad guys from Ninja turtles!

It's awesome!

make it so!

Images
    yes i hate turtles! ;/ heh.. what you all think i should buy? i saved me money.. have bout 45k.. but donno what to buy? or i guess depends on the mobile i mainly be huh? donno still havent really learned all the mobiles lol.. anyways.. im only 2 stone hammers now.. and im gonna beat eddie sometime! :o yah thats right i will..i challenge you to a duel!

Images
    I'm saving for a golden hammer, w/ 45k you could get the swat helmet. Or some decent armour

Images
    next for me is either arch-angle wings or samurai armor and latern.

Images
    WOW been playing this for awhile what took yah so long

Images
    You guys see my sig?

Sweeeet!

I am also partial to this one!

Images
    I forgot to mention these were both done by the Mighty Visine and his sig creating machine!

Big ups to my homie in AZ!

Images
    oh shit. CA is ranked 4 in GB. nice.

Fuck. I can't even play it. Something about my DirectX not being upated and my drivers not the latest? I downloaded the latest Detanator (5x.xx) drivers for my ti4200 and I have DX9b installed.

WHY!?
    blah blah blah

Images
    try downgrading to the det 43.xx drivers. that's what I use, anyway

Thread Information