Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transcribed from a typical Gunbound match...

Images
    Ok, a few questions about the game. I tried it last night, and it's kinda fun.

1) Do all the mobiles' 1st weapons fire straight, and the 2nd weapons arc? Do all of the SSs arc?

2) At the start of each round, does gold get deducted if you buy those duals and power ups?

3) What's a good first item to purchase?

Images

1) Do all the mobiles' 1st weapons fire straight, and the 2nd weapons arc? Do all of the SSs arc?
    each vehical is different, so you will have to experiment with them all. Not all fire straight

2) At the start of each round, does gold get deducted if you buy those duals and power ups?
    The number on the item is the delay time, not gold. Each weapon you fire (1, 2, SS) has a delay with 1 being the less delay and SS being the most. Adding items to a shot will add more delay... example duel shot is 550, when combines with shot 2 you get something like a 900 delay time.

To see your delay look at the lower left of the screen, next to your name. Now look at the other peoples names, that is there delay time.

Example: -20 or +150 is how far below or above in delay that are compared to you.

Conco -20 <- would go first
    adambomb 900 <-- second
    xvisine +300 <- last muahaha

3) What's a good first item to purchase?
    It usually varies depending on the mobile i choose. but my default setup is usually 2 duals and 1 lightning. lightning rocks with grubs but suck with other vehicals. just gotta experiment. :P

hope this made sence!! peace!

What's up with all the bastards in this game..? Everyone is REALLY against helping new people and they constantly leave games or make fun of 'noobs'. Seriously, how do they expect people to get started, or to get gold?

Images
    so are we deciding with thefoot as are clan name?

To reply to penryn, yeah, this game is full of shitheads basically. Starting out in Gunbound was quite possibly the worst, most hostile online experience I've ever had. You barely manage 20 gold per game, and every time you even touch a teammate for 10 damage he lets fly with a string of obscenities and insults that would make Mr. Bergis proud. Once you learn to play the game, and especially if you play in a Room administrated by other xers, it's a lot more fun. Teamspeak also adds a lot to the game.

Images
    Yeah Monkey, go with the foot!

Try and find an ascii text character that has a foot in it or something funny like that!

It'll be awesome, and for anyone that doesn't like it.......Bite me!
    Vin Diesel once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!

Can I get a list of your guys' names, etc, so that I can put them on my list / find you?

I'm simply Penryn

Images
    chibimr is my name

uhm.. im only double wooden axe.. single sided now.. maybe higher by tonight
    Last edited by chibi; 11-06-2003 at 12:48 AM.

xgraphite

Images
    buddy list doesnt work...

gunbound ftw!

Images
    omg you homo why did you bring this back to life!!!!

why not? i play gunbound!! or used to. I havnt played in a while, im downloading it for my laptop now though, and alllll because of this thread.

also, for whoever needed the directx stuff:
    http://gunbound.softnyx.net/03_how/01_download.asp

they have links to the stuff you need to play the game. Go download.

If you guys wanna add me to your buddylist im prozakgal. My cs clan has a gunbound team too i think were |.STFU.|... i think....
    monkiessssssssss!

Thread Information